• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek

Years
Thanks for the welcomes!

Which non dragon types Pokemon do you think should be a dragon?

I feel like Ho-oh and Lugia should have had dragon as their second type instead of flying. I would say the same for Charizard except that it would have messed up the type triangle or whatever. Unless all three Kanto starters had dragon as a second type. They are dinosaurs/reptiles, after all.

LegendaryDragonTrainer

Giygogagohgwooh!
Years
Nickname: Caliburn
I want to join because dragon type pokemon are just awesome, why else!
Favorite dragon pokemon: Giratina of course!
The best dragon type move simply is draco meteor because it is just powerful and very beautiful, especially in older versions (Platinum!)

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Remember when I asked you to choose your favorite Pokemon? I shall now make it your partner Pokemon. You can still choose another Pokemon for a partner but please notify me within a week. Your partner Pokemon is initially at the level 50.

This game shall be an attempt for everyone who is interested to be able participate in an Online battle. As many of you are aware, Pokecommunity has a great Battle Server. We shall simply put it to use. You are allowed to practice battling in a 1 on 1 sequence with your partner Pokemon.

A common time shall be decided with a time frame of 3 hours. Within the three hours there shall be battles among the contenders and then finally the winner shall be decided.

If you have any question with respect to the games then reply to me. I'm sure you all do have lots of questions but visit the Battle server first!

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Does our second partner pokemon for the battle game also have to be a dragon type?
Yes.......... It does.......... It can be a dual-type though :)

Heh. I might actually not fight, I'm really busy with my contacts as it is, but I'll try to try.
I would like you to participate because it can become an interesting event :)

It seems very fun to do. I never knew there was a battle serever on PS for tghe forums..
I will participate I think if it are reasonable times.
Of course......... It will also be organized on a Sunday so that everyone[well mostly everyone ;) ] is free............ I still have to know all of your timezones............. If you plan to participate then VM me your Timezone :)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I'd love to take part but i suck at battling and.... my exams are going on >.<

Anyway i guess it's time for a new topic...
Which Dragon do you think has the best shiny design?

Years

The Goomy line for sure! How could you not like that cute yellow/pink mix?

704.png
705.png
706.png

I think those colors go so well together, and it looks so delicious I really want to get one of my own sometime. I know most Dragons have not many fave shinies of mine imo, but this line certainly stands out in that department.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I would have said Gyarados, but unfortunately, it's not a dragon. Quite a shame, really. It was based after a dragon, so why didn't they type it as one? xD Anyway, my favorite would probably have to be shiny Rayquaza. It's got dark skin color, which makes it look pretty epic. Plus, it's got bright, yellow stripes surrounding its body, which make it look even better. Along with Rayquaza, I also like shiny Dragonite and Flygon.

Tek

Years
Which dragon do you think has the best shiny design?

I think Flygon's shiny is really cool and subtle. I haven't seen the shiny forms of all the dragons, but all the ones I have seen look pretty good. With the exception of palkia. Me no likey.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
I love how Shiny Rayquaza looks! I totally agree with Nymphadora! It's sprite is better than the best!

rayquaza.gif

Then there's also the Shiny Latias! She's a real cutie!

latias.gif

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I really like Rayquaza sprite because of it's dark color and yellow stripes. I also like Giratina's sprite...it has unique color :p

Years
  • Age 22
  • she/her
  • Seen May 23, 2023

Shiny Rayquaza or Latios! Rayquaza's colour scheme makes it more terrifying than it already looks. Plus who wouldn't want a huge black dragon? For similar reasons, I like Haxorus's shiny form as well. Latios is just pleasant to look at I guess. I really like the shade of blue it has. And a quick question- why did they make Shiny Zekrom and Reshiram impossible? I mean we've had shiny mascots in the past, why did they stop with Gen 5? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back