• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Iphone, ipod, ipad?

Years
    I've been considering getting an iPod touch for application development, but it's in direct competition with the Creative Zii. One thing I really don't like about the iDevice series is that it's a closed environment. While true, you do get support from Apple, one thing that the Zii promises besides an amazing mobile processor is openess. I can develop applications on it in whatever environment supports Android, or I could even use Creative's own Plaszma platform. That said, the iPod support is quite tantilizing. Plus, cost-to-entry is a bit cheaper.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I personally have an iPhone and an iPod Touch and they are just amazing, they do a pretty nice job. I don't see why Apple, after bringing out pretty good stuff, it brings out the iPad, they just killed it.

You should have waited, as the new iPhone is coming out this summer/fall, I'm sure they are bringing a new iPod Touch from the rumors I've heard.

I actually have Tmobile so I can't get the iPhone anyway but I wanted one. I don't mind if there is another touch coming out because the one I have seems to be perfect.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    iPhones aren't very private, either. The government is allowed by law to turn on your phone and eavesdrop on you with a valid reason (or, so they say "valid"). The only way to avoid it is to remove your phone's battery, and you can't remove an iPhone's battery.

Much prefer iTouch + normal phone, for privacy reasons. Though, as said earlier, I'm quite content with my 4GB Nano.

Back