• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iPhone Nano by Christmastime?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It's not official, but a lot of people think Apple will eventually bring out a Nano version of the iPhone. :\ From what I can guess, they'd probably just take out some of the lesser used features and put everything else in a smaller unit.

I'm not interested in the iPhone anyway. o_o

Xerion

Snap, Crack, Break!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Well, iPhone is great and all(I have one), but a Nano version of it would be kind of stupid...

-Xerion

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    It'll appeal to a larger audience, so apple would make a killing. Probably imo.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think it'd be a bit cheaper if they offed some of the phone's capabilities. I imagine if they did go with a Nano, it would get the same sort of treatment that the iPod did. I remember people didn't like the Nano when it first came out...but now I see them everywhere.

Back