• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iPod Touch...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello again. Well I am thinking about getting a iPod touch now. I am fascinated with them now. I just went to the iPod store online and seen them. They look pretty cool. There is a touch screen and I thought that was so nice. And you can organize music and stuff in there. What really got me into them is that you can also go online with them! I was like...omg...I need to get one now! Not only I can go online with it, but I can download music to a iPod Touch from iTunes. I can buy the gift cards in my store. It isn't so bad.

Dang...but they are expensive though. I want to get the 16GB one. Does anyone have a iPod Touch? If you do, is it worth getting? And how many GB did you end up getting. I want the 16GB one, but I am looking at the 32GB. And boy it is sure expensive! $400!! While the 16GB is $300. I don't know.

So yeah I really want a iPod Touch now. Thanks for reading and I see you guys later. Peace.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I was planning on getting a 32GB but they were out so I settled on a 16GB. I don't regret settling at all and I love the thing. (I would advise waiting until after September, That's usually when Apple updates them)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks guys. Yeah I am going to wait til the 3rd Generation comes out. I probably will get the 16GB one. I just need to save up $100 for three months and save another $50...I can get it done. :3 I really want one sooo bad!

Who knows though, I might end up with the 32GB one, lol. We shall see.

Back