• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ippan-tekina!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • Warning! The following comic is rated for ages 14+ it contains Fantasy Violence, Mild Scary Scenes, Blood, Mild language.

Volume 1 Banner
    Beginnings.png

Volume 2 Banner
    SecondBeginnings.png

Volume 3 Banner
    ThirdBeginnings.png

Volume 4 Banner
    FxxNV0n.png

Introduction
    Hey everyone, Karasuma here! I thought of so many ways on how to make my comic panel reading more enjoyable for you guys and I finally came up with this! Ippan-tekina is NOT a Pokémon comic. I'll be posting new pages every Monday thru Friday, the reason is cause I've had my comic making on hiatus for TOO long and I think you guys deserve it. I hope you enjoy it and hopefully this can stay around for awhile. This is a comic that I'm making during my spare time, so I'm not too sure if I'll end up making more. Please feel free to leave me both positive and negative feedback! :D

Story
    The Story Begins! In a world where humans are born with abilities that need to be awakened by certain sages. These abilities are powers that are fictional since they come from anime or video game characters. Imagine a world in which you can fly or regenerate yourself or even handle material...this is that world. This is Ippan-tekina!

The Story Continues! With Guile dead and everyone recovering in the hospital, its time to return back to Hudson University! Yep, the fighting is over(well sort of) and its back to the school drama! In order to have money for AnimeNext, the gang decides to hold its first ever food festival at Hudson University to raise money...but will anything go wrong? Find out on Volume 2 of Ippan-tekina!

The Story Continues! Bee and Lawrence have been kidnapped by Renzo and Will, while blowing up Hudson University in the process! Looking forward to AnimeNEXT, Ranmaru told the gang there will be a tournament event going on with the prize being the Water Essence! Consisting of 5 members for each team to enter, Team Quiss was made! What will happen next? AnimeNEXT begins on Volume 3 of Ippan-tekina!

The Story Continues! The gang finally arrived at Somerset for AnimeNEXT's Anime Fighting Contest. They manage to defeat Team Nintendo with luck, but Team X will give them a challenge since Chris, Eric, and Manny aren't unable to fight due to their absence. Ranmaru and Haruhi will now go head on against Team X, but will they stand a chance? The second match begins on Volume 4 of Ippan-tekina!

Volume 1

Chapter 1: So it begins...
    Page 1
    Page 2
    Page 3
    Page 4
    Page 5
    Page 6
    Page 7
    Page 8
    Page 9
    Page 10
    Page 11
    Page 12
    Page 13
    Page 14
    Page 15
    Page 16
    Page 17
    Page 18
    Page 19
    Page 20
    Page 21
    Page 22
    Page 23
    Page 24
    Page 25
    Page 26
    Page 27
    Page 28
    Page 29
    Page 30
    Page 31
    Page 32
    Page 33
    Page 34
    Page 35

Volume 2

Character List
    Chapter 2: Triple Trouble
    Page 36
    Page 37
    Page 38
    Page 39
    Page 40
    Chapter 3: Unlucky Fate
    Page 41
    Page 42
    Page 43
    Page 44
    Page 45
    Chapter 4: Drama Times
    Page 46
    Page 47
    Page 48
    Page 49
    Page 50
    Chapter 5: Wind Legacy
    Page 51
    Page 52
    Page 53
    Page 54
    Page 55
    Chapter 6: Food Festival
    Page 56
    Page 57
    Page 58
    Page 59
    Page 60
    Chapter 7: Ability Impact
    Page 61
    Page 62
    Page 63
    Page 64
    Page 65
    Chapter 8: Changing Plans
    Page 66
    Page 67
    Page 68
    Page 69
    Page 70
    Chapter 9: Farewell School
    Page 71
    Page 72
    Page 73
    Page 74
    Page 75

Volume 3

Character List
    Chapter 10: Changes...
    Page 76
    Page 77
    Page 78
    Page 79
    Page 80
    Chapter 11: The 8 Teams!
    Page 81
    Page 82
    Page 83
    Page 84
    Page 85
    Chapter 12: First Fight!
    Page 86
    Page 87
    Page 88
    Page 89
    Page 90
    Chapter 13: Pikachu MadNess!
    Page 91
    Page 92
    Page 93
    Page 94
    Page 95
    Chapter 14: Fire and Ice!
    Page 96
    Page 97
    Page 98
    Page 99
    Page 100
    Chapter 15: Armando...!?
    Page 101
    Page 102
    Page 103
    Page 104
    Page 105
    Chapter 16: Sexual Healing!
    Page 106
    Page 107
    Page 108
    Page 109
    Page 110
    Chapter 17: BFB Bang!
    Page 111
    Page 112
    Page 113
    Page 114
    Page 115
    Chapter 18: Digital Love!
    Page 116
    Page 117
    Page 118
    Page 119
    Page 120

Volume 4

Character List
    Chapter 19: X Power!
    Page 121
    Page 122
    Page 123
    Page 124
    Page 125
    Chapter 20: Limits...
    Page 126
    Page 127
    Page 128
    Page 129
    Page 130
    Chapter 21: Enough...
    Page 131
    Page 132
    Page 133
    Page 134
    Page 135

Credits
    All miscellaneous and background sprites used in this comic are from Spriters Resource.
    Google and Bing images for some of the random pictures.
    Everything else has been made by yours truly on Paintbrush.

Last edited:

Mister Hakudoushi

Haku's Servant
    Years
  • I have to say, this was pretty interesting to read. You shouldn't give up on something if you think people won't read. As long as you love doing what you love, there's nothing that will stop you. I can sense this having a lot of potential. Best of luck with everything. ^-^

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
    Years
  • Nice, a comic! I see some Scott Pilgrim references here on the way you introduce your characters. A little nitpick though: why are all of them awesome? IMO you could use other words to give variety in their descriptions.

I shall derive a line Syndrome(the villain) said in Disney's Incredibles: "With all of them [awesome], no one will be."

Keep it up!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Thank you everyone for the compliments! I understand that there are some typos in some of the speech bubbles, so on my behalf I apologize. I would love to draw/make comic books one day as a career but for now it is only a hobby of mine, I'm not even good at it yet, but patience is a virtue. ^-^

Uploaded 5 new pages.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Thanks for the compliment. I'm trying to put some anime and video game references as this goes on. It should be interesting how this will turn out as I keep going. I still have a lot to learn on making action sequences. Practice makes perfect, I guess. lol

Uploaded 5 new pages.

Maruo

A Direct Hit To Your Heart~
    Years
  • I like your idea of making references. I'm trying to understand the plot of the story so I'm having a hard time understanding. Then again it could be me since I'm a slow reader haha but keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2017
    Guile?! But, America!

Seriously though, I love this comic so far. And there better be an Attack on Titan reference or I will cry.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • I'm probably one of those people who hasn't seen Attack on Titan yet. I don't have a crunchyroll account and I don't like watching anime on unknown sites, but once it is on Netflix I shall see it. ^-^ Uploaded 5 new pages.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Ranmaru looks so much like a certain Ranmaru from Pokémon Conquest. But it's good, keep it up! I like the characters so far. You are, I suppose, planning to add those gory action scenes which you mentioned later?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Thank you for the compliment. As for the gore, I put that up as a precaution in case I ever made a gore comic panel, but I want to keep it at a tolerant level so for now I don't plan on it. Maybe include one panel with some gore, but as far as focusing on it, not yet. I'll see what I can do.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2017
    I'm probably one of those people who hasn't seen Attack on Titan yet. I don't have a crunchyroll account and I don't like watching anime on unknown sites, but once it is on Netflix I shall see it. ^-^ Uploaded 5 new pages.

Dude, what?!

Season 1 is over, so all of the current episodes are available on crunchyroll for non-members. Watch it, it's totally my favorite anime.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Hey thanks for letting me know joey. I just haven't had time to watch any new anime, definitely will watch that over the weekend. Let us not go off topic now. Anyway, uploaded 5 new pages. Enjoy.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Thank you very much. It is getting a little easy on making these comic panels so I'm going to challenge myself on making the quality a little better. Uploaded the final 5 pages of Volume 1.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • During the weekend I was finally watching Attack on Titan. It's good, loving the 1st season. Anyway, I uploaded the first 5 pages of Volume 2. I also included a little character info, so that you guys know their ages and any special techniques they know/will learn in due time. Enjoy.

Back