• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IPS Patching

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Hi I'm not sure where else to post this so here it goes: i have downloaded a number of rom IPS files from PokeCommunity i even downloaded lunar ips and when i patched everything it said that the patch was successful but when i played the game nothing looked any different (and i have played many hacks in the past) can someone tell me what i did wrong please?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi Redrayven! IPS files have got to do with hacks, so the best place to ask would be in PokéCommunity's Emulation & ROM Hacking section. Please read this thread first and if you still have a problem after trying all that, ask in the thread related to the hack in question. Good luck!

I'll just close this particular thread now, since your answers can be found otherplace.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back