• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Iris and Cilan will meet Ash's family, his rival and Professor Oak

Years
  • Iris and Cilan will meet Ash's family (including his mother), his rival (including Gary Oak) and Professor Oak, but they are not going to meet Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max and Dawn.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    OH, YOU! Of course they will, since Misty, Dawn, and Brock also did!

Any other educated guesses you'd like to leave others to figure out the 'educated' part? I mean, it's not good netiquette to just make a statement and not back it up at all!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Source? And what no Tracey topic? I could see Iris and Cilan meet Delia and Oak(since he was on vacation of there and was going to some conference I believe. And Gary has seemed to work his way in at least once a Saga. But it sounds like you are making more of a statement then saying will they.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Iris and Cilan will meet Ash's family (including his mother), his rival (including Gary Oak) and Professor Oak, but they are not going to meet Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max and Dawn.

Thats a possibility that they can meet Ash's mom but we do not know that; only the anime creators will know this information. As of now this information is invalid

:t354:TG

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    yeah there is no proof of this would be cool but no proof

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    Well Prof. Oak is apparently going to be in a new arc coming up (I believe it has something to do with some orb or something but maybe I'm not remembering it correctly). So chances are they will meet Prof. Oak then.

But as others have stated, why even post a thread regarding this. I would somewhat understand if it was a question asking if we thought they would meet them but this? Pointless, based purely on speculation, and contributes absolutely nothing to the Community.

Back