• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Irwin and Jangle Part I

Xatuchick

most understanding persin
Years
    • Age 31
    • Ma.
    • Seen Apr 29, 2004
    Species of pokemon: Zangoose
    Pokemon nickname: Jangle
    short description: she loves to cook, every 1's afraid of her cooking, and she thinks she can fly.
    Trainer's name: Irwin
    Short description:

well......... I think he's cute.... *blushes*

Irwin and Jangle Part I
    :wub:
    him^

I have a few freinds, Ivor (an Ivysaur), YUMYUM (a Jigglypuff), blueflick (a charmander with a blue tail flame).
    ----------------------------------------
    This is a story of my travels, all the exciting things that have taken place in my little pokemon life so far. But there is one adventure I will never forget. It all began after Irwin and me were just crushed by Sydney, the dark-type eltie four member.

"Jangle, do you think I can really be able to beat Sydney?"

Then Irwin stumbles over Ivor and drops the balls he was juggling.

"well, I never said you could. All you did the whole time was juggle or fall flat on your face every time I got hit." I said regretfully.

I noticed Ivor under Irwin and pulls him out.

"Are you okay?" I said

"Hey whadda 'bout me?!?! I'm your trainer!!!!!" said Irwin with steam coming out of his ears.

<(^ _ ^')> "Well, If you weren't always juggling, then maybe we could'da won, and you wouldn't have stumbled."

"well, misses explosive cooking, if it weren't for my juggling, you would still be trapped in that cage with that seviper, the ugly lady with the dustox, the idiot with the cacnea, and the freak meowth!!!!!"

I paused for a moment and thought about all that he said.

"I guess yer right."
    And I slowly walked off in regret, sorrow, and a bad feeling in my stomach from all the chocolate I had eaten. Ivor followed away with me.

"That's right, you just get owtta here!!!" he siad angrily.

Irwin walked over to a table outside and waited for the waitress.

And who should be around the corner but, nurse joy.

"Umm... Having a little, trouble with your pokemon?" she asked a little too much mix of perky and nervous.

"I only have one, Jangle, my zangoose."

"you mean the Ivysaur's noy yours?" she said all confused.

"no, it keeps following me, I like to keep it, but I don't have enough money."

While they humans were having a "nice little chat", Ivor and I were walking down the street when we were surprised by a charmander, and a Jigglypuff.

"Hello, my name's YUMYUM, and this is blueflick." said the jigglypuff in a jolly voice.
    "Yeah, what she said." said blueflick.

"That's nice, my name's Jangle and this is Ivor." I said nercously.

It had been the first time I had been with other pokemon since the frek meowth incedent, and Ivor too.

We all were having a nice time until, I was playing on a car and two humans come outta no place.

One was all tall, look like a real wimp, and the other was about the same height and had a spiky green mohawk.

"well, lookie what we got here, a coulpe of freeloaders,Mike." said the green-haired guy.

"Yeah, Nikko, let's show them what happens to stray pokemon that we catch." Said the wimpy guy.
    Nikko sends out a breeloom, and Mike sends out a crowncaw.

The pokemon didn't look tuff, but something was off, the pokemon looked colder than ice.

"EARTHQUAKE ATTACK" ordered Nikko and Mike.

That was the worst termor I had ever felt.

"Not those shadow pokemon trainers agian!!" cried YUMYUM.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Back