• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Ah My Goddess good? O_o

HanaTanaka

Former Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    My friends all have backgrounds of Belldandy, but I'm still not sure if I should read it though... :paranoid:

HanaTanaka

Former Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Well? I'm waiting for an answer. I really want to read it!

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    I found it kind of boring, but it's cute. I've never read the manga but I watched the show some yeeeeears ago. I just remember it was cute, though a little boring. ^_^;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've only seen the anime version.... which was pretty good, but I was glad it was only 6 episodes. o_o; It would have been a little annoying if it dragged out.

But I assume the manga is very different, seeing as it's over 20 volumes, isn't it? o_O Your best bet is probably just to buy the first volume to see if you like it. o.o

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
    Well, from what I gathered from reading the back covers of the mangas, there's probably some sort of sexual innuendos and that sort of thing. I remember reading that one of the goddesses comes to help the main character become more skilled "under the sheets" or something like that. O__o;;;; I can't comment on the anime version, but I have heard it's clean. I agree, really the only thing to do is look at a manga or the anime yourself and see if it's any good for you. XD;

Back