• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is all your team level 100?

Gimmepienow

Man-Eating Diglett!
    Years
    So did you manage to get your team to level 100 in any game? If so, how did you do it? So far my team of four has just reached level 80 an I'm still working on them.

solopy567

Giga....Drill....BREAKER! !!!!
    Years
    I have a full team on Emerald:

Charizard
    Metagross
    Swampert
    Blaziken
    Rayquaza
    Blastoise

Its much easier to train the starters for some reason.

I am working on Sceptile and Venusaur, but I like grass types less

The Elite Four is usually the best choice to train them, and some rival battles too.

Platinum has a better system for leveling up pokemon because of the high levels you can battle later on like improved E4, Trainer Cafe and Rival

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm working on the Platinum team. It's not for competitive, though, it's just because I don't feel like starting a new file on Platinum.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Workin on my third competative team. All legends are lvl100, so are a few other Poke's, including my in game team.

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    My first and only L100 was a Pigeot in Silver version. I got it when I was EXP.SHARE-training other Pokemon to get them to evolve. Eventually going back and forth between Red and the League collected enough experience to get it there. I can't link on that game though, so there's no reason to get anything that high anyway. The highest I've been since then is Level 75.

Years
    I got a full lv. 100 team in Platinum
    Typlosion
    Leafeon
    Jolteon
    Nidoking
    Areodactyl
    Gardevoir

I pretty just trained them all to the high 90's and a little help from rare candy. Exept for Typhlosion. I trained Typhlosion to lv. 100 in Mt. Battle in Colleseum.

Phaeser

Togekiss Fanatic
    Years
    I without hacking, I got a lvl100 Charizard from level five. A level one hundred kangaskhan from level 28. and a level 100 mewtwo from level 70. (Or 50, i dont remember.) And the closest I got non level 100 was a 78 Luxray and a 86 sneasel

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Lvl 100 Typhlosion on Crystal, I used him for Exp. Training everything else.

VanillaThunderbolt

Generic User Title
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    The only Lv.100 I have in Platinum is this completely AR'd Latias that I use to destroy the Battle Hall. Which destroys everything except Jynx who, for some reason, are lucky enough to land a Lovely Kiss and then TWO consecutive Blizzards while I'm asleep >:[

VanillaThunderbolt

Generic User Title
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    My friend was just doing a Feraligatr only run through on a Crystal ROM on my comp. In about an hour or so he managed to get it up to Lv.63 or something and take down the E4 O.o

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    nah i did have one in yellow it was butterfree pikachu Charizard Blastosie Vensuar Pidgot and in platinum i had a charizard level 100 but started again so now the closest thing i have is my blaziken which is level 84 and it was from a emerald runthrough

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I thought everyone had Lv.100's.. o.o
    if you don't then you are not a good trainer
    Just getting pokemon to lv. 100 doesn't make you a godd trainer, there are a lot of other factors included.

My first lv. 100 pokemon was my flygon. I was so glad, because I had finally trained a pokemon from lv 5 to lv. 100 (the training started on ruby, got traded to saphire and continued on diamond).
    :)

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    In my old Silver, I had all lv. 100 pokemon. Feraligatr, Blastoise, Typhlosion, Charizard, Meganium, and Venusaur.

In Pearl my team is:
    Feraligatr: lv. 100
    Gengar: lv. 100
    Houndoom: lv. 82
    Dragonite: lv. 97
    Tyranitar: lv. 92
    Pidgeot: lv. 100

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
    I have all lv100s for my multiplayer team because they're hacked. With legit-looking stats though. I honestly don't have the time to raise a team to lv100 just for that.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I musta had bout 20 lv.100s in Emerald one time. But, being me, i then got bored, and the highest i've ever had were in Diamond (lv.90 Dragonite) and Platinum (lv.87 Scizor with Swarm, so useless).

On Emerald i had:
    Wailord
    Latios
    Rayquaza
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Swampert
    Ludicolo
    Breloom
    Absol
    Altaria
    Salamence
    Flygon
    Swellow
    Manectric
    Ninetales
    Smeargle
    Tentacruel
    Pelipper
    Lanturn
    Metagross

+ Regies at lv.70

Yeah, i had tons of water types

xXI JOE IXx

My Milotic hit 100 last night, they hardly need any xp and there amazing in battle!

Back