• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is all your team level 100?

michele

☮ & ♥
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i've never had any of my pokemon reach level 100 on any of my games. i don't have the time or patience for that.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I have more then 14 useful pokemon at level 100.
    It took me a while train the first few but got easier overtime xD

Years
  • It depends if the team is for competitive battling or just for the storyline. I have loads of 100's in boxes for Wifi,though for my storyline team it's in it's 80-90's.Then I put them in my PC later on,never gotten back to them since I see no big use for them.
    It was difficult to train them but I did get use to the time consuming and it gotten easier.

skorupoke

Skorupi! Use Poison Fang!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    I got a lv100 Charizard from lv5 legally, only by training in Cerulean Cave, and I used action replay for the others.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    I got my whole team in Crystal to level 100 due to the fact that I didn't have to worry about EVs. They were my story run pokemon though, so I used them for every single match, failures included.

Years
  • No I only have Charizard and Mewtwo from LG at level 100 and my Espeon and Umbreon from Colosseum. They all got to level 100 using Exp Shares and Colosseum tournaments like Mt. Battle I believe. XD

That was years ago, I don't possess such patience nowadays to IV breed and EV train for the ultimate team. =/

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Heavens no, I don't have time for all that. I don't take this whole leveling up business seriously, I just want to explore the regions and enjoy the adventure. The highest my Pokes have been is probably 70.

Back