• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is anyone else having problems with logging into MSN?

Years
  • I did earlier, the "troubleshoot" thing came up, just click the close button (not the red one), and try logging in again. If you have your info saved on the computer, click "forget me", and try again.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Yeah, it works fine now. Probably MSN glitching up again and yes, like Audy said it seems to happen quite often but sometimes not to everyone.

I also dont remember my MSN password for MSN. D:

I dont use hotmail either I use gmail.

EDIT: wtf happened to Audy's post? o_o

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Yeah, it works fine now. Probably MSN glitching up again and yes, like Audy said it seems to happen quite often but sometimes not to everyone.

I also dont remember my MSN password for MSN. D:

I dont use hotmail either I use gmail.

EDIT: wtf happened to Audy's post? o_o
    And like I said in the last thread, it's not a glitch... MSN even says it's an error. Anyway, connection errors come and go like a benign ailment, not really any need to worry unless you haven't been able to connect for about five days.

Password recovery can be done via E-mail. Top option at the bottom of the sign-in window. I've just gone into the password recovery to check — you can have it send the information to your Gmail.

Lastly, of Ausaudriel's post, he probably deleted it.

Back