• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is anyone else hoping for another Pokémon Colosseum generation?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • And they have made all the Unova pokemon in 3D. So I don't see why they wouldn't make a new one since theve got all the pokemon.
    That's assuming 'they' are the same people who may make a 3D Pokemon RPG though which remains to be seen. =p

And I'd rather it for the Wii atm if only because the Wii U is ages away and that'd involve buying one too when I have no current plans to as well. =p

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Perhaps I would like one, but I might want to wish for it to be on the Wii U, simply because that's a new system that I might be interested. Having it on the 3DS as a standalone game instead of a console battling game is also a good thing, but sometimes I think it's just wishful thinking on my part. Either way, it would be great for the fans.

There's one thing I'm sure, though - it's gonna be based on Generation V or later.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    That's assuming 'they' are the same people who may make a 3D Pokemon RPG though which remains to be seen. =p

And I'd rather it for the Wii atm if only because the Wii U is ages away and that'd involve buying one too when I have no current plans to as well. =p

Creatures, Inc. are the studio that handle the 3D modelling work, and they're always credited on game series that use their style of graphics - Stadium, Colloseum, Battle Revolution, Snap, Poképark Wii, etc - including many staff members credited in the Smash Bros. series. They're also the developers of Pokédex 3D. They have so many artists that it makes sense to source Pokémon graphic design from them as they have the experience working with 3D graphics. It also saves money and time and ensures a consistent visual style.

Seconding killing the Wii as soon as possible unless you really love standard definition graphics and a terribly implemented online service.

Last edited:

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
  • I loved all those games! I really hope there is a new game, that allows for battling like in Colosseum/PBR with your BW Pokemon, but also has a plot, like for example XD.
    As said, since the Unova dex is already modeled, it wouldn't be exaggerating to say it's likely.

I personally would not want it on a handheld, because I prefer multiplayer and 3D games to be able to be played side by side with the person you're playing with. And so friends and family could watch on the big screen.

I really want to see Miror B. again.

Miaka

Forever alone
    Years
  • I really love those games
    But what I'm I hoping for is pokemon game on wii like black&white

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yeah, a cipher guy says he just waltzed in and stole it.

But I do wonder how he gets every other shadow Pokemon you missed...

Espinight

That Dutch Guy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    I really hope another Colosseum-esque game releases. I was/am a big fan of XD and Colosseum, and was kinda let down by Battle Revolution, mainly because you couldn't catch or raise your Pokémon (the most fun part of the game).

So yeah, fingers crossed.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I did love Colosseum, but I didn't get to play XD: Gale of Darkness and haven't ever caught up. I'd love something else more adventure-like on home console, because while PBR was beautiful and shiny, it really let us down without the adventure side.

Back