• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Celebi......................

What gender do you think Celebi Is?

• A Boy

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • A Girl

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Genderless

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • A Bisexual

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zonic the hedgehog

...::: D. GrAy-MaN :::...
    Years
    Erm, if you play the games, it's pretty much noted that Serebii is genderless...
    Umm, and what does "bisexual" have to do with anything? That doesn't determine what gender it is. 0_o;

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
    a bi... sike. a bi is a person that likes boys and girl. not is a boy and girl. that would be a shemale. or a heshe etc. I say genderless though.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I don't really think it has a gender, but when I was watching the 4th Movie I thought of it as a male.... I've never thought of Celebi as a female, for some reason...

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Interesting, I always found it to have feminine characteristics. Maybe it's the dark "eyeliner". xD

Anyways, genderless. And yeah, Sprite King, you'd better look at a dictionary if you're using words that you don't fully understand.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Guest123_x1

Most, if not all legendary Pokemon are genderless in the games. Not so sure about in the anime show.

Bisexual
    Is Celebi......................

Elusive

]]~~~[[
    Years
    Genderless. Lol. .-. All legends are genderless or you'd be able to breed a massive amount of them and trade them off for other great pokes and keep hatching eggs til' you get a shiny.

Thus, all legends (including Celebi) are GENDERLESS. :)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'd say genderless. Just because it's one of a kind, besides, having more than one Pokémon messing around with time could result in a catastrophe. Just imagine a baby playing around with time... that would not be a pretty sight x_x
    Genderless. Lol. .-. All legends are genderless or you'd be able to breed a massive amount of them and trade them off for other great pokes and keep hatching eggs til' you get a shiny.
    Strange... I never knew Latios and Latias could breed...

Oh... and Sprite_King, I strongly suggest you check the word 'bisexual' in the dictionary.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Like yeah, I second (Or third, or fourth...whatever) the point made by several others here about 'bisexual'. The correct term for a creature which is of both genders at the same time is 'Hermaphrodite' (A combination of the names 'Hermes' and 'Aphrodite', I think it originates from a greek legend of some kind. o.o). That being said, I've always pictured Mew as this careful, slightly affeminate (Maybe even a bit geeky) intellectual kind of male. The reason that Celebi and so many other legendaries are genderless ingame is because they are all the only representatives of their respective species, so there are no genders to be distinguished from, except in the case of Latias and Latios since, according to the pokédex, there are multiple specimens of both, hence their genders. ^^

Elusive

]]~~~[[
    Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    I'd say genderless. Just because it's one of a kind, besides, having more than one Pokémon messing around with time could result in a catastrophe. Just imagine a baby playing around with time... that would not be a pretty sight x_x

Strange... I never knew Latios and Latias could breed...

Oh... and Sprite_King, I strongly suggest you check the word 'bisexual' in the dictionary.

You missed something. I said all legendaries, this includes Latios and Latias. .-.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I said genderless.
    Bisexual would refer to its sexual orientation; the word you're looking for there is "hermaphroditic." That would mean having some qualities of both genders.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    You missed something. I said all legendaries, this includes Latios and Latias. .-.
    You said legends can't breed because they are all genderless! Which Latios and Latias are not.

Years
    I have to say genderless on this one. Not only is it like that in the games, I just can't image it having a gender in the anime at all. @@; It doesn't look manly or feminine. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back