• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is chiji and ino from naruto a pair?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Nobody is paired with anybody in the series. Chances are, never..

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yep. Theres no current pairings Naruto, in even in the 400s, and current manga chapters. ...Though....SasuxNaru is nice. *cough* ... XD
    I've never though of Ino being paired with either of her teammates... hmm...

Ueki Kousuke

Lord of Animé
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2006
    Nah, Ino ain't paired up with Chouji. She ain't really paired up, but I hope it goes with Shikarmaru, they look cute together. =P

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Though Shikamaru/Temari has the most chance in the manga. Their appearances around each other are rising XD
    I support Ino/Chouji. She keeps wanting to make sure he doesnt overeat or mess himself up. She even waited on his condition at the hospital after the Sasuke incident(eppy 136)

Back