• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Cowboy Bebop the most well-liked anime ever?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2010
    I got into it, the story is really good, and I think the characters really stand out, which is something hard now to do a days.
    Mainly, I am sad because it's only 26 episodes and a movie, but I think if it would have extended itself, it would get dull.

Mihael

Tara X willow=OTP
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    As a 14 year old person who doesn't like anime, I'd say cowboy bebop is pretty amazing.
    It's Number 1 on my list of 5 or so anime I really like.

The music? Perfect, even if you don't like it, I dare you not to fall in love with either the OP or the ED
    The characters? Well done and developed, without taking to much time out of the series.
    It also averts the usual trouble with pacing most anime have, with it's tendency to turn each episode into essentially a short movie.

But that's just how I see it.
    It probably helped that the dub was amazing, too.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    You can't say that everybody likes it, no matter how good it may be. :/

To be honest, I've never watched it. Still, I guess that there may be many people (like some of the very own members here) who don't like it.

Back