• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is English your native language?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    English. The language here used to be Irish, but we now speak English because England took over some time back <=D

Okami

Look! A Distraction!
    Years
    My native language is English, as I live in Ohio. *pokes location* xD
    But I wish it were Japanese.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Yep, I can't speak any other language correctly. I have my own way of pronouncing things in Spanish. It's like a weird Chinese accent with Spanish words. Ugh confusing. Not really.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm part mexican, italian, german, and part indian... but I've always been considered just 'white'. xD;
    & My native language is English, yes. I suck at other languages, and I can't learn Spanish to save my life.

>>; ...

Infact, next to English, my best language is Japanese.
    Both of which go totally against my bloodline(s)..

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
    No mine is Maltese
    our second language is english(Im better at english the maltese*sees exam results*)

I know Spanish (Kinda)
    A few words in Italian ( Pizza!)
    A few words in German
    A few words in Arabic, French and Japanese.

Years
    Nope, my mother tongue is German, but I speak English quite fluently.
    That's because I've got relatives from Canada (and French) and I had friends in the kindergarten/elementary school who could almost only speak English/French and so I learned a lot.
    It would be great if Japanese/English was my my native language.

Years
    Mmm yeah I learned English first and born in America. Learning Spanish in school since it would so fit meh ugleh latina appearance~ Or should fly for German or Russian or god w/e.

Are you like trying to say that latinas are ugly? .__. OMG. I hope not.

I`m from America so yeah, English is my native language. Though I guess I have other native languages like Cantonese since my mom is from China & Spanish since my dad is Guatemalan.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    English is my primary language, but I do know some Spanish. Well...what I remember from the two years I took in High School. XD

Kingdra

*-_Pokémon Larimar_-*
    Years
    No, my native language is Dutch because I live in Belgium, you know the country of the waffels :P. They speak Dutch in the Netherlands too. But I can speak French too (it's our second language),English of course and a little bit of German (next year I will learn it on school). I can read Latin too.

Back