• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is it a good idea to Microwave a Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Hey! I watched that show once! I think there's somebody here who has "is it a good idea to microwave a banana?" in their profile!

Anyway, welcome to PC! We're glad to have you!

Post, have fun and all that stuff. You'll be making friends in no time!
    We don't bite, I swear!

See you around the boards.

-Roy

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Yay minor celebrities have joined PC!

Well anyway, PC is a pretty cool place, so chill out and have fun!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    You think that's so funny? Enjoy the infraction. :)

Last edited:

ideo Productions

Nobody likes Roasted Nuts.
    Years
    Hey! I watched that show once! I think there's somebody here who has "is it a good idea to microwave a banana?" in their profile!

Anyway, welcome to PC! We're glad to have you!

Post, have fun and all that stuff. You'll be making friends in no time!
    We don't bite, I swear!

See you around the boards.

-Roy

I'll be sure to check that out.

Yay minor celebrities have joined PC!

Well anyway, PC is a pretty cool place, so chill out and have fun!

We're only Minor celebrities?

Welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Wow, celebrities are beginning to join the 'ol PC, huh?
    (If this forum gets too big my true identity might be leaked... *hides*)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity!
    I think it would be a good idea to try and nuke a Pokémon. It would be very interesting to see what would occur...

Considering the amount of views on your YouTube channel, I doubt you will have any troubles making friends here. Fawning usually does occur over famous people. ;D

Well, I hope you enjoy the community in all its splendor.
    Take care~

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Welcome to the PC!. Oh wow i CAN'T believe celebrities are going now. I hope you have a great time here and wowie we are great to have you here.

Sincerly~ NinetalesSakura

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hello all. It is us from the hit show on Youtube "Is it a Good idea to Microwave this?". I, Jonathan Paula, will be the main person to manage this account with good friend Jory Caron occasionally visiting on this account. So all is welcome.

Haha, welcome aboard, old chaps. Yeah, plural 'cause there are two of you.

Anyways, to answer your question; maybe. If it was a Water-Type or Grass-Type Pokemon, it'd more than likely die. If it was any other Pokemon it would kill you. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    o_O Well er..hello! Lol so I guess that means technically I am welcoming more than one person, right? xD

In that case, welcome to Pokecommunity Jonathan, Jory, and I! xDD I hope y'all enjoy your stay here and have fun posting around and getting to know us all! x3

-Neko

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I can't believe this is real a celebritie joining! I watched some of your episodes on Youtube, and there great! :D Anyway, welcome to the PC! As even a celebritie read the rules good, and make good friends too! So enjoy here! ^^

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    HOLY! I don't know what to say! I watch EVERY single one of your Videos! I have the same username over on Youtube. Ever since you gave me premisson to use the episodes here..It's been going very well..

but, if you want me to remove it, just ask. :)

anyhow, have fun here and make sure you read the rules!

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    Welcome to the community. This is a very fun place to be but I'm not the biggest fan of the videos of you guys destroying Mac's but if they aren't working I don't really care then. Have fun.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey welcome to PC. I've seen things similar on Youtube such as stuff like, will this blend in a blender xD; Have fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back