• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Is it just me or is the second time you fight the Elite 4 alot harder than the first time? In the other games the Elite four's pokemon level did not increase, in fire red and leaf green they do. Who else noticed this?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    That's what's supposed to happen. After you help Lorelei out, she'll return to the League. Their Pokemons' levels will be about 10-15 higher and some will be evolved (Bruno's Onixs have become Steelixs and so on).

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    duh!! kinda obvious :tired: ...i lost the first time i went back and then tried again and won they're easy

Years
  • Well I did not know that they get stronger, they didn't on the other games so I was not expecting it. And the first time I fought them was a long time ago, and I was not sure if I was just amagining there levels being alot higher than the first time I fought them or that they their level really did grow that much; so I decided to ask you.

HaxingBH

HaxingBH
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2012
    they r still pretty easy
    i beat them with pokemon under level 55 and only used zapdos as a legendary

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • PLEASE. Do not. Revive. Threads. This old. This was last posted in during 2004. It's 2012. Do the math. Don't post in threads over a month old.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back