• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is it possibly too late?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    I own a pokemon diamond AND pokemon white but I haven't been able to get a stable wi-fi signal until now...I finally have Victini (yay!) but I missed the wi-fi events where they gave out some of the other legendaries (like celebi and suicune)

Since BW came out now...will I ever be able to get these event pokemon?

CarameLeaf

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    Random thread. :P
    anyways, you can still get celebi if you go to one of the mall tours

but other than that, I guess someone could trade you theirs.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    No you have to trade for them, there are no scheduled events pertaining to Celebi or the Shiny Trio. Most if not all of them ended in February and earlier March.

The only Mall Tour ones left are Arizona Mills in Tempe, AZ & Orange Park Mall in Orange Park, FL. That end 3-19/3-20. So if the OP lives in those areas then that is about the only way.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Yeah, your best bet is to trade with people who own the wi-fi shops here. :3
    You should be able to find all events!

Back