• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is it too late to say sorry?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Forgive me, but the song is fire af.

Anyway, what was the last thing you were sorry about? Doesn't need to be something serious. Like take me for example. Having all this soda was not the best idea for my tummy.

Super Prism

Sylveon Enthusiast
    Years
    Oh jeez, I feel sorry about a lot of random junk XP. But the most recent thing was probably the poem I had to recite in english, earlier today. I got really nervous, spoke it (almost) flawlessly, and then sat down shaking. I wish I wouldn't have gotten so worked up over it. ;w;

Sirfetch’d

Hmm...I mean there have been a lot of little things lately that I guess I've been sorry about. I've been kinda lazy as of late so I've probably let a few people down by being like that so for that I'm sorry. Also I totally forgot to pick my brother up early from school today and was a bit late so rofl :x

Years
    Eating all the pizza I did, man my stomach is not doing well.
    Last serious one was to my doctor for not seeing her a while.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    To the dude I had to cut off in the center lane while I was commuting to class earlier today because I was really dumb with directions at the time lmao.

Back