• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Is it true that the shrines are bugged?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2023
    Hi everyone. I'm now at the part of the game where I already did everything. I already completed the Area Zero stuff and I already unlocked the Ace Academy Tournament.
    Now I'm basically just hunting for stakes to open a shrine door. I thought I got all the purple stakes but there is still one chain left on Grasswither shrine.
    I recently read that other people were having this problem as well. Apparently there's some bug where you load your game back up and then one of the stakes reappears again. You would basically have to hunt all over again just to get that chain off.
    I don't know how true this is but has anyone else had the same problem?

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I collected a lot of the purple stakes, only to have to go back and look again (following a YouTube video with locations). I had 2-3 left to get even though I thought I had already grabbed 8.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2023
    @Squirtkipfan01 LOL. I loved the brutal honesty in your post. I think I know what you mean about it being "janky" though.
    I recall being in a couple caverns and seeing Pokemon poke through walls they should have been concealed by. It was like a setback to graphics from 25 or 30 years ago.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • I have been collecting the stakes by chance as I stumble upon them without even knowing what they do, thus far I have at least 4 so I hope I don't have to go re-collect any.

These are the buggiest Pokemon games to date though so it wouldn't surprise me if this event was bugged.

Last edited:
    Back