• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is it wrong to hate this person?

Kital

Zombie Robot
    Years
    I made a comment a couple days ago to a friend of mine that I'd like to learn how to play the guitar. Yesterday he walks into my room holding an old six string acoustic.... without strings, and hands me a package of new guitar strings. Then he says, "You said you wanted to learn? Here's the guitar here are the strings, go fight win." Well when I got back from work this morning at 5am I decided to figure out how to string it... on my own no help. After that I spent the whole day tuning it by ear. Now that its all tuned and strung I take a break to get something to eat cause I've been working on it all day and guess who's playing it...... >.< THE GUY WHO LET IT SIT IN HIS ROOM FOR 3 YEARS WITH NO STRINGS AND DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.... and now I can't get it back. Sigh.

MewMagicianChi

~cHoBiTs~
    Years
    Piff, what a jerk (the guy). Why can't you get it back?

You have the right to hate the person. What I like to do is let the person know that you hate them. Don't tell 'em that, like do something to him. Your walking by him, and his guitar is siting there, knock it over and say "Oops...my bad." then just walk away. ;)

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Okay, that was completely unfair and to me it sounds like he handed you the guitar just so that you could tune it up and put the strings for him and he'd take it back.

I don't hate people, I more have a problem with 'em but anyway, other people say "Yes, hate him/her." But I suggest you take the mature way and talk to this person and try to work this little problem out.

Years
    I hate many people, but I don?t hate them just for being them, that?s all I consider to be wrong, I only hate people who have treated me like Crap or have done something that has deeply hurt me and that?s what this jerk seems to have done, he seems to have given you the guitar, knowing that you would tune it, and taken it back when you had spent so much time working on it, I say you have the right to hate such a person, because it seems he does not care for your feelings.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Kital said:
    I made a comment a couple days ago to a friend of mine that I'd like to learn how to play the guitar. Yesterday he walks into my room holding an old six string acoustic.... without strings, and hands me a package of new guitar strings. Then he says, "You said you wanted to learn? Here's the guitar here are the strings, go fight win." Well when I got back from work this morning at 5am I decided to figure out how to string it... on my own no help. After that I spent the whole day tuning it by ear. Now that its all tuned and strung I take a break to get something to eat cause I've been working on it all day and guess who's playing it...... >.< THE GUY WHO LET IT SIT IN HIS ROOM FOR 3 YEARS WITH NO STRINGS AND DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.... and now I can't get it back. Sigh.
    Kick him in the shin, that's what I say. :) . Sorry you had to go through that.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Kick him a bit higher than the shin XD Don't get mad, get even! XD Smash the guitar to pieces, that's what I'd do, preferably across his head...but that could be perceived as assault XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Well, acting like a jerk back to him won?t help matters at all. What you need to do is talk it over with him, just being mad at him is pointless and gets no one no where. Tell him that you took time to string it out, you went out of your way to tune it and make sure it played well again. That entitles you to some ownership of the guitar, even if he won?t give it back, try and work something out to where both of you can use it.

Just going off and hating him is pointless, you?re going to be mad, he?s not going to care, it won?t get you anywhere. Show him how much work you put into it, and how much mistreatment he gave it.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Mihara said:
    Well, acting like a jerk back to him won?t help matters at all. What you need to do is talk it over with him, just being mad at him is pointless and gets no one no where. Tell him that you took time to string it out, you went out of your way to tune it and make sure it played well again. That entitles you to some ownership of the guitar, even if he won?t give it back, try and work something out to where both of you can use it.

Just going off and hating him is pointless, you?re going to be mad, he?s not going to care, it won?t get you anywhere. Show him how much work you put into it, and how much mistreatment he gave it.

You're right, she shouldn't just hate him. She should hate him AND get revenge.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Shinin said:
    You're right, she shouldn't just hate him. She should hate him AND get revenge.
    Now that would just be plain stupid. Where does that get her? It will probably put her in a worse situation than she is now.

Oh...Are you being sarcastic? Funny...hahahaha...ha

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years

You're right. He's not going to care. But he will care, when she smashes the guitar on his head.

Anyways, I would just kick him or something o.O And then when he's crying for mercy, then you start talking things out with him.

Back