• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is it wrong to love a sprite?

Is it wrong to love a sprite?

• Total voters

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Although I think in a romantic sense, it would be somewhat awkward but I wouldn't be surprised. I see news articles and broadcasts and whatnot that show people in love with inanimate objects and weird things, buildings and all that.
    Ahahahaha like that woman who fell in love with a building! She slept in that building and said it was the best night of her life xD

I guess it's fine to like a sprite. It's basically appreciating art, art being used in its loosest definition possible.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    if people can make waifus with fictional characters (or even actually MARRYING them, dont believe check on google), i dont see why it is wrong to love a sprite.

Back