• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is James gay or not?

Years
    Ash crossdressed.
    Why? Not plot-wise, but a reason to even think of putting that in the plot. Why?

'Cause it's funny.

What is Team Rocket general job, reason; not plot wise?

Comedy relief.

If James was actually gay, it wouldn't be near as funny as it is. Because unless you're a super sensitive homophobic American it really is hilarious when guys have to dress like girls or act like girls too! It just happens James did it more than that one token episode like most cases.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    My heart tells me yes.

Not that wearing fakes or dressing up in women's clothing necessarily = homosexual. Because it doesn't. Please don't wander around with that impression, you'll make yourself look silly. :(

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    His European Sophistication could easily be confused as him being portrayed as gay but no. He is just rich and its his background. Harley on the other hand was obviously gay, and also my favorite character evarrr.

Years
    Crossdressing and homosexuality are two very different things.
    25% of males in the UK have crossdressed, that does not make them gay.
    People crossdress for many reasons, the main one being it's different and freeing. It's a different experiance.
    There is also the case of transgender, which also does NOT make you homosexual. You can be a man who likes women, or a woman who likes men and feel you are infact the opposite gender.

Homosexuality is being sexually interested in members of the same gender. That is all it is. There is nothing else that defines it, so, unless James openly displays an interest in another male character, you can't know either way.

Does irritate me when people say 'oh, hes doing something girls do, he must like men!'
    Seriously...

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    Nah, he's just flamboyant. And i watched an episode of beauty and the beach on a DVD i bought. I found it extra funny that they only dubbed that parts where James wasnt in that chick suit. The dialouge was Japanese whenever the camera was on james in the suit.

Back