• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is mewtwo or mew better?

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    I'm sorry if this has been an old thread, but if there was i was not around to see it, but i was wondering whether people liked mew or mewtwo better. I like mew a lot better, it can learn any TM, a lot more mysterious, and is kind souled. i think mewtwo is cheaper than something you buy at the dollar store on reduced price day.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    well Mews cuter and alot more positive.... just look at the first movie.... hes so happy mewtwos so negative... but I love mewtwo too...

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Mewtwo - one of the fastest and hardest hitting Pokemon in the game

or

Mew - one of the most versatile Pokemon, capable of learning any TM or Move Tutor move

It's hard to compare the two, since both are made for different roles (and you can argue that Mew itself fits into many different roles). I'm gonna say Mew, because I prefer having more options and it keeps the opponent guessing as to what you can do.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    I prefer Recover over Softboiled so *dies*

is mewtwo or mew better?

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    I like em both, but in the games Mewtwo definetly definetly has the edge.

I traded my Mewtwo from fire red to sapphire and I am now undefeated!!!

Mewtwo for me!!!

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Depends on if you're talking about the Anime or the games.

In the games, I think Mew is better because he can learn any move there is.

In the Anime, it's no surprise that MewTwo was cloned from Mew. I mean, their statistics are almost completely identical! That's why the First Movie was a stalemate. Of course, they're both strictly Psychic in the Anime.

But in the show, MewTwo is my favorite. (Reminds me of Piccolo from DBZ, and sometimes Drizzt.)

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    My favorite of da 2 is Mew by far. ^_^ It's soo cute, sweet, hyper and it can learn lots of great attacks like Metronome and Transform! And, I think it's cooler than Mewtwo IMO. ^____^ Plus, I have one on my Crystal team. It's my favorite teamate and favorite leagendary. =D Mew rules. ^^'''
    But, I like Mewtwo, too. ^-^

Skarmory469

I r t3h 1337skar
    Years
    Mew is cuter, it can be less predictable, and it's CUTER. ^^

Mewtwo is cool, his attitude is a bit like mine, but in battles he's way too cheap and uber.

Back