• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Misty comming to an upcomming episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Heh. All us Misty fans can do is watch and hope. ^^"
    If she does come back to the series that'd be cool. Heh. Someone has gotta keep brock in check and Croagunk isnt really as funny as misty is XD

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Well, do the characters mandatorially have to change their appearance?

By the way, I'm looking at that character, and I'm definitely going to state that whoever she is, she's definitely going to make a D/P appearance: That picture with Pikachu pretty much clinched the whole thing for me. The only way this person could troll us while using screenshots would be to borrow from an anime that looks incredibly similar to Pokemon, but the Pikachu screenie pretty much confirmed that that's what it was. The question is whether that girl is supposed to be Kasumi/Misty. They may have similar hair coloration, but that's no reason for them to be the same character.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    That's all fake. xD

Man I was getting all excited too.

Those pictures were older versions of her. I think they showed that in the Japanese version of the 1st movie.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    The video is not fake but.....

the video is about 8 years old. It is part of the japanese movie teaser for "Myuutsuu no Gyakushuu/Mewtwo Strikes Back". I doubt that the animators had any plans for Pokemon DP at that time. ;)

For those interested the full video can be found here: https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/?action=view&current=g0_EwX-OzlQ.flv

Though I'm not sure if it is the same person, the looks are the same though.

In a lot of Pokemon movies, there are scenes that never made it into the actual movie. Those scenes are concept animations for the animators to test out a few thing out or so. Trailers usually contains a few of those scenes. A small list:
    movie 2: Ash jumping in pursuit of Pikachu from a cliff, while Misty burst out in tears and Tracey trying to stop her.
    Movie 7: Ash and Max being hit by Deoxys attack at the top of the battle tower
    Movie 7: Ash kneels down with an injured Pikachu while Deoxys emerge from the smoke.
    Movie 10: Ash and Pidgeot flying over a bridge

My guess is that the scene from the trailer is one of the concept scenes.

EDIT: a bit too late. I'd really need to type faster.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Wow, some of you sure are gullible. The writers will never bring Misty back into the series, how can that NOT be obvious enough to some of you by now?

Anthem Of The Fire

Fire that remenatets within'
    Years
    That's all fake. xD

Man I was getting all excited too.

Those pictures were older versions of her. I think they showed that in the Japanese version of the 1st movie.

I agree, Those pictures are either fake or from the Japanesse Episodes

I have a good feeling there pretty fake cause . . .
    Max as a pokemon trainer yeah right!

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    That is fake, or better yet, real but unshown. i was even in japan of a trip and i remember seeing that misty. it brings back memories. if she was returning to the anime, she would not look like that.

Last edited:

Lugia LoveLust

Lugia Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    Misty looks nice with her hair down lol
    I hope she does come back at some time
    Everyone misses it being Ash,Misty & Brock

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back