• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is Misty gonna leave??AGAiN?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah... It's not going to seem like Pok?mon without Misty there. T-T She was always on the old merchandise and stuff. But, maybe this'll help Pok?mon's marketing buisness a lot. Some kids weregetting a bit tired of seeing the same people on every episode. I just hope that in the future she'll come back permanently.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • like I said before...Misty is an old, boring character...in quite a few of the Johto episodes, it just felt like she was there for no real reason...I think it was for that reason that the writers eliminated her from the show to begin with, and they only brought er back for two episodes to give the audience a sense of closure...that Misty has done a lot as a trainer, but her togepi has yet to evolve...you know what I mean?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, I guess so... But I still wish she'd stay after Togepi evolves so that we can learn more about Togetic. :/ It's such a rare and neat Pok?mon!

Timbjerr

Years
  • I agree that Togetic is a rare and neat pok?mon...if its battling abilities weren't trash in the game -.-

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Actually, I've done quite a bit with Togetic in UU, esepcially on the complete Hyper Beam idiots... >.<

Timbjerr

Years
  • this is getting off topic... but Togetic's highest stat is definitely its special defense. There are not many moves in its movepool that will take full advantage of it tho...maybe you can base a moveset off of Encore... :/

back on topic tho...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • HEY Q-MAN , leave cartoon alone.

Misty is just a cartoon character , a piece of paper , she's nothing.

Cartoon was only having her daily dosage of fun ....

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Q Man said:
    Ok, I can understand that you don't like Misty, and I can respect that. But, this is most certainly not the place to be talking down on anyone, real or fictional, like that.
    Oh, and just a minor bit of information: If I were also in the show, and had seen anyone do something like that to anybody and most certainly to Misty, I would've given them a right hook faster than they could blink.
    Woah, woah, slow down, Misty's-b***, calm down.. Look, I HATE Misty and I always will.. But u didn't see me insultin' ya just cus u like Misty, kapeesh? Jesus Christ..

If ur going to rip my head off since I hate Misty so much, I suggest u do it now. *gives Q Man a chainsaw* Now, saw it off.. Whatcha waiting for? Saw it off, for Pete's sakes! I hate Misty so I deserve to die.. Okay?

.... What's the matta? Ur too slow? Fine! I'll cut my head off myself!

*Cuts head off and dies*

~CaRTOON

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Calm down there, I know he may have upset you but there is no reason to retaliate and try to get a rise out of him. Just do one better and respect his view.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Dizzy said:
    HEY Q-MAN , leave cartoon alone.

Misty is just a cartoon character , a piece of paper , she's nothing.

Cartoon was only having her daily dosage of fun ....
    That's darn right, Dizzy-boi! *still missing head* I was just having some fun! Do you know the fricking meaning of FUN, Misty's b****?!?! I wuz having FUN, DARN IT! FUUUN!

Sorry for going off-topic.. Anyways, yes Sapphire, Togepi belonged to Ash, but noooo! Misty had to be a *beep* and take away Togepi as if SHE was the one that found that frickin' egg!!! >: D

*Now I Am The Headless Hated Gurl*

~CaRtOON

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • Oh, dear me, how rude of me to not retaliate to a horribly written FLAME. And, yes, I do like Misty, and I disagree with you on said fact. now, if you'd kindly stop with the FLAMING, I'll have to report you to a mod... After all, flaming is against the rules.
    (And no, don't think you can accuse me of flaming back. I made a logical reply that didn't directly insult you, unlike you calling me Misty's B**** and all... *sigh* Why can't people be more mature around here, eh?)
    Oh, and another thing, I never really gave you just cause to flame me, Cartoon, since I mentioned that I would deal with anyone who shows disrespect to others in such a manner, real or fake.

Last edited:

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • uh.....................:\ this isn't a post that says do u like misty? lets fight! cartoon u need to CALM DOWN! ur being rude calling q_man misty's *****

anyway back on topic now i think that serebii.net may be wrong because why would the go through all this trouble drawing misty in her new outfit, then have her leave? well i dont knnow japanese but I sure as heck can spell Kasumi!!!!

Timbjerr

Years
  • ash_misty4ever said:
    I think that serebii.net may be wrong because why would the go through all this trouble drawing misty in her new outfit, then have her leave? well i dont knnow japanese but I sure as heck can spell Kasumi!!!!
    actually, it is now 100% confirmed...I think they only gave Misty a new outfit so she would "follow the bandwagon" on going to Hoenn with a new outfit...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Q Man said:
    Oh, dear me, how rude of me to not retaliate to a horribly written FLAME. And, yes, I do like Misty, and I disagree with you on said fact. now, if you'd kindly stop with the FLAMING, I'll have to report you to a mod... After all, flaming is against the rules.
    (And no, don't think you can accuse me of flaming back. I made a logical reply that didn't directly insult you, unlike you calling me Misty's B**** and all... *sigh* Why can't people be more mature around here, eh?)
    Oh, and another thing, I never really gave you just cause to flame me, Cartoon, since I mentioned that I would deal with anyone who shows disrespect to others in such a manner, real or fake.
    *blink blink* dude, I flame all the time and no one ever reported me : P

Sorry I had to flame ya, Q Man *Ima stop calling u by the evil nickname I have for ya* but I just put up with my school's crap too much it gets m angry, and it really insults me that u can just think u can be mean to me just cus I can't get over there to crush u since ur on the internet .. >: (

Now, I'm not much of a h8er gurl and I hate hating people, so let's please not mention this again, Q Man, okay? :\ I will not call u Misty's beep no more and I won't flame ya on every post ya make, are we on agreement? Go ahead, hate me, cus I still dislike u and it takes a fricking sticker to shut myself up from flaming you again and not caring if I get banned or not.. >.<;; And just cus I said this doesn't mean I wanna be ur friend, and hope ur not dumb enough not to realize this. I even lost my fricking head now, HAPPY NOW? *calms down* Now...

THEY'RE MAKING MISTY A NEW OUTFIT?! What's it gonna be like, probably she's going to dress as that Christina Aguilera hooker? He he he.. I also can't believe they call Misty a tomboy! She acts NOTHING like a tomboy!!! I'm a fricking tomboy and I NEVER wear short shorts or carry a fricking egg on my hands all the time..

Yes, I am a Misty hater, and if anyone comes and flames me just cus of my opinion, u can kiss my dumb @$$!!! If u really hate it that I flame Misty all the time, just SAY "Can u please stop flaming Misty, and watch ur godd*** mouth?" or shall I remove my arm off too for ya just like my head??!?! Just cus I act nice doesn't mean I can't explode people, look at my posts, I try to answer the best I can!!! SO DON'T PLAY WITH MY TEMPER!!! ARGH! *throws chair out of a window and runs outside growling*

*gets killed by a mob of Misty luvers*

~CaRtOON

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • Oh, trust me, I never once thought that your last post was a "you wanna be my friend"-type post. I would never think that anyway. You don't like me, fine, since I don't like you either. I have to put up with a lot of stress at school as well, and I tend to explode too, I have a very short fuse.
    Let's just put this to rest. I won't argue with you, so long as you don't argue with me. Done.
    *ahem* now, anyway, back on topic.
    I've read on forums elsewhere from people who think that Misty's reappearence in the show is not just some dumb filler. The producers are probably setting up for something that we don't know about yet. We'll just have to wait and see...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    It kinda sucks up the whole story that those dumb butt producers are going to add Misty a new outfit when the weirdo's going to leave.. : P But I can't change that, and unfourtunately I can't destroy her..

Now... if the above insulted some Misty fans.. Just TELL me NICELY to quit it and I will, DO NOT start clawing at me or I'll have to reach for my chainsaw AGAIN...

In my opinion, Misty leaving was THE BEST thing that happened in Pokemon.. I can't stand looking at her with those shorts again.. Argh.. This was an OPINION, I'm not saying it's true, okay, Misty fans? Jesus Christ..

*misses at punching Misty* BLAST!!!

~CaRtOON

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • *eye twitches* DO.... U....THINK...THAT...IM....GONNA.....ARGH!!!!!!!
    ok every epi. guide I read it say she does leave! wahhhhhhh can someone tell me where I can find the Pokemon script writers address?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Right from the moment I heard Misty comes back, I know that she leaves. :dead: a party of 5 is too crowded... :classic:

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • ok errr tomarrow! im gonna cry my little tomboy heart out!!! Then all my friends who like misty should cry their little hearts out! :\ I didnt say that!

ok so its confirmed? well now how does the PUBLIC actually know and why should Misty leave her TOGEPi when the season is called togepi?
    this is pi$$ing me off.

but everyone here should love the writers because they've kept Misty in 5 season!

Back