• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is my sig OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    In preparation for Operation Good Friday, members may come here and ask if their sig is OK, and therefore won't get deleted. Even after the staff have gon on a sig rampage, you'll still be able to use this thread, just in case you make an alteration that you're not sure about or something. Anyways... just ask ^_^

Stickified

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Oh I will first try it.Is my sign any big its only 495x268

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Yours is fine MegaDitto. Picture is within the limits, and no text or anything... so it's fine ^_^
    Okay just test trying.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I have a idea.If somebody asks about their sigh you go and load it to Photobucket and it will tell you the size just to make sure.I would be glad to help with that.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I did post in the other one but no one really gave me a definite answer.
    Well???????

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Sorry coolmaster - Your sig is fine.

MD - Just right click and go on Properties. It tells you there without having to go on Photobucket :P

~Mewtwo Rules~ - You should get rid of a few egg things, but if you don'twant to, just don't stack them up like that. Arrange them so that they're all in a line or something, and then it'll be fine.

mvtm

Years
    I always wanted , to post here, XD , i have had problems with txt coding on past days due to that , everytime i had to edit my sig , higher staff should XD.

so hows mine?

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    my sigs a bit large I know but, check it out and tell me if I'm right

If I am I'll just put the pics in a animation so that I still have all of them

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    husk1442 - It would be best if you put them in an animation banner thing or whatever, unless you get rid of the bottom row of your sprites. Apart from that, its fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back