• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is my team good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2016
    I've thought about a good enough team to get my through Omega Ruby and I think I have a good selection. If there's anything you'd like to change about it, just comment and I'll think about it :)

My team plan is:

Blaziken
    Metagross
    Absol
    Walrein
    Slaking OR Shedinja (can't decide :p)
    Flygon OR Salamence (same here)

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    shedinja is really good for helping to catch legendary Pokemon. it can only be hit by super effective moves, can learn false swipe which is good. heal block is useful as well.
    flygon simply because it was the best dragon in 3rd gen imo :p

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    Change Walrein for a Kingdra. Best water Pokémon ever since his only weakness is Dragon. It has good stats and a good move pool. His Swift Swim ability is awesome too.

Teach him Rain Dance and together with his ability it will be very fast and it raises his Water attacks too. Teach him Ice Beam or Dragon Pulse to deal with Dragons (his weakness) and teach him a Water move off course for the Rain Dance. As a fourth move you could give him Body Slam (very good and it may paralyze the foe) or Smokescreen/Double Team.

I hope this helped :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Change Walrein for a Kingdra. Best water Pokémon ever since his only weakness is Dragon. It has good stats and a good move pool. His Swift Swim ability is awesome too.

Teach him Rain Dance and together with his ability it will be very fast and it raises his Water attacks too. Teach him Ice Beam or Dragon Pulse to deal with Dragons (his weakness) and teach him a Water move off course for the Rain Dance. As a fourth move you could give him Body Slam (very good and it may paralyze the foe) or Smokescreen/Double Team.

I hope this helped :D

Don't mean to knock Kingdra, but it's also weak against fairy types which are pretty common. If you add Kingra then 4/6 of your Pokemon will be weak to fairy. Just keep that in mind.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    Don't mean to knock Kingdra, but it's also weak against fairy types which are pretty common. If you add Kingra then 4/6 of your Pokemon will be weak to fairy. Just keep that in mind.

I forget about that! Thanks for posting ;)

Disney

Cinnabar Gym Leader
    Years
    shedinja is really good for helping to catch legendary Pokemon.
    this is true and it gains levels at an erratic rate. get empoleon because its water and steel so he is less weakened by grass types and is really strong. and get flygon because hes a good dragon type and its cute ^_^

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Please don't revive threads that are over a month old. Thanks! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back