• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is nearly two years a good return?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah its Maneachicken, Chizzy blah whatever...

I used to do some sprite work and was one of the guys who often criticised comics here, although personaly i couldn't talk, i got rather lazy with mine...

I did some work with Pokemon Acanthite if i remember, and with a few other custom games as well, erm...

Im back for a while, i'll pop in and out, try to catch up with the old guys, if i can remember how to sprite I'll try it again :P I might suck immensly.

You never know, my own pokedex that was popular in 2005 might make a return :D

But there's no promises.

Over and out.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Woah 2 years?

Well welcome back! Refresh on the rules man, and hope you have fun in your return! ;D

See you around,
    Beachy~

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Will Do!

Gotta find the old guys from the Comic days :P

I haven't been on since about January 2006... :O

EDIT : Fetching my old Hard Drive fro the Loft to see if I can find my old stuff :D

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    They'll probably have done.

I can't believe the Sprite Comic section has been merged with Trainer Crads and such! Shock Horror :O

I'll probably try to work on my new comic asap :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Dude, I'm almost sure I remember the name Maneachicken. XD Welcome back.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Haha!

Have you had a name change since I've been gone?

Seriously, its so hard looking for people you used to know because now they're called something completely different :P

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Dude, hey. It's TPH. How are you, man? It's nice seeing you back again.

PM me so we can catch up. :D

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Dude, I forsure remember your fakedex =O
    I used to be skeetacular, doubt if you member me, I was a lurker most of the time XD

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Actually I think I do!

I went back on to my Imageshack and found an old upload of my fakedex, might have to post it up sometime :P

EDIT: NO WAI! TPH! How are you? Haven't spoke in yonks :O

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
  • Dude, I remember you!
    I used to make sprites too, but I was more of a lurker than a mass-poster ^^
    And I've just returned to PC after approximately two years. O_o Weird.
    Anyway, welcome back! (:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    :D Nice to see people from 2005 make their return. I'm !~Dark Forte.EXE~! btw PM me if you remember me :D

Anyway, Welcome back to PC! Things have changed a lot on PC, I hope you catch up.

TheNewFireEagle

The Poke'mon Adviser
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Hey, welcome back, two years huh, it been awhile, and your right since everybody changed their usernames.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Can't say I remember you, but I was around at your time. Yet..Your name other username sounds familiar. Oh well. XD Welcome back!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Thanks for all the comments guys, I just posted up my new Sprite comic that I hope you'll all go check out!

Yeah alot of people have left since I've been gone in the continuous aftermath of the April fools 2006 joke (that counldn't have backfired much more). I think I left in the May with a few others, I think a few others that reacted badly to the joke got banned. XD

Over and Out...

Back