• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<----- Is new

Tains

Poke'mon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2006
    Hello I'm Tains,
    I'm curently a trainer playing Ruby Version, I've just started over . I'm looking for advice and where i can gat a nifty trainer card like some of the other members.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    So ya just joined for a Trainer Card and some advice? O_______o
    Neck... Go Talk with us too! ^ ^
    Im Castrainer! But call meh just Casty or Gian! ^ ^
    Have Fun, and dont Spam!

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    hey wlecome to pc, you will liked a lot here.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, go to the sprites section to get a trainer card
    made for you. (I think) Anyway, hope you enjoy your
    time and post often!

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Greetings from PC's hottest boy! Or girl...I was dared to be a girl...so right now I'm PC's hottest girl! XD Just remember that.

And I've always wanted those little trainer cards, but I never got around to it. Have a great time here, post more frequently then just for advice and trainer cards. Obey the rules and don't get hurt! XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2004
    Hey. I'm KURA&KILL_Hunter. If you wanna get trainer card,go to mixed art and look for thread call ''trainer card request''. You can get it here. Welcome to PC. Have fun.

Back