• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is pokemon Dash a good buy!

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    honestly, no.
    It is carpel tunnel waiting to happen- you pretty much have to Grand Prix style racing (5 or 6 races) and yeah it kinda hurts the hands. And each race is meticulous and yeah..
    I bought it when it first came out (so when there only a handful of ds games) and it was pretty sub-par then

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Sure!. Pokemon Dash has a lot of hand movements. Since you have to keep moving Pikachu to win. So it is a good way to get moving and get grooving!.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Unless you can get it for $15 or less, don't waste your time with Dash. :/ I really didn't enjoy it very much. It's a VERY short game and there are so many other games on the DS you should get before even considering it. While you can make a map of any Pokémon on your RSE/FRLG team, the maps are all very similar and it gets boring fast. There's little replayability and since I beat the game (the day I bought it), it's been sitting on my shelf ever since.

Years
    I have mario kart ds and of course I am going to save up for Platnium!So any way do you really think it stinks that bad?+_+

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Nah, don't bother. It's very repetitive and short. Also, you will probably end up with loads of scratches on your DS screen since it uses the stylus so much.
    You're probably better off waiting for Ranger 2 to come out.

Lith

Go, Missingno! Use- WTF BOOOOM
    Years
    Uhhh....such a bad Pokemon Spin off...
    Probably the worst...
    Please dont tell me there will be a Pokemon Dash 2...

Back