• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Pokemon Essentials it still being updated?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Hi all, I´m new here, and I want to know if there are people working on the project.

Thanks!

Monophobia

Already Dead
    Years
  • Well, as far as I know, yes. Of course, I don't have any real evidence that the official releases are still being...well, released. But, there isn't much to be corrected as far as I know. It's pretty complete as for the basics, and you can find scripts and resources out there for things not included.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • Yes it is, and there are several things that are going to be fixed. V14 is confirmed, as for a release date, it is whenever it is released.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    If there are things you think should be fixed/changed, let us know! If we don't know about them, we can't do anything about them.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Yes it is, and there are several things that are going to be fixed. V14 is confirmed, as for a release date, it is whenever it is released.

If there are things you think should be fixed/changed, let us know! If we don't know about them, we can't do anything about them.

Thanks guys, that´s great to know. I´ll download it and if I find any bugs or if I have any suggestions I´ll post on the right thread.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    I was going to ask the same, if you refer to the last post Crystal made he is saying that he will continue developing the engine.

Just in case you dont understand english very well: El no ha abandonado el proyecto, según su post de hace algunos días :).

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    In all fairness, is there anything "essential" to a fan game we need to add to Essentials?
    I don't think so, to be honest.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    I was going to ask the same, if you refer to the last post Crystal made he is saying that he will continue developing the engine.

Just in case you dont understand english very well: El no ha abandonado el proyecto, según su post de hace algunos días :).

Haha, Yeah my english is not that bad.. I was in a hurry and just saw

"It's not because I am no longer supporting this kit, it's because everything has just been so busy for me lately.". Thanks!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    In all fairness, is there anything "essential" to a fan game we need to add to Essentials?
    I don't think so, to be honest.
    Since a huge time ago, Essentials provides non-"essentials" things.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Since a huge time ago, Essentials provides non-"essentials" things.

Whatever's been added is pretty much all you need for a pokemon.

Imo, there doesn't need to be anything new. Unless nintendo release a game with New-er features, that give the game a nice twist.

Back