• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is pokemon movie 13 gonna be released in a channel or in a movie theater

Status
Not open for further replies.

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
    Sorry if im in the wrong place but is pokemon movie 13 gonna be released in the big screen on in a channel as far as i know its gonna be on the big screen could any1 answer this???

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    In Japan it's Big Screen and DVD. I think they do show TV some time afterwards in TV Tokyo

As for America, it's only Cartoon Network, occasionally Disney, I don't think so anymore though, and a lowly heard of DVD.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    In Japan it is going to be released in theaters, while the rest of the world would be on DVD and TV

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know there hasn't been a Pokemon movie released in American theaters since Heroes. So I think it's safe to say that Pokemon is done with its days on the big screen.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Ya.I think pokemon is close to being over on DVD,ect for pokemon as well becaus eI can't even find DVDs now. Japan realses on theaters. The only way we will be able to see it is on Cartoon Network most likely.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    yea i dont thinkll itll be in theaters here either.

[then what? all those pre release pokemon are gonna become a bunch of events >.>]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I miss Pokemon on the big screen in America. I bet if it was in 3D, it would be i ntheatres.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Probably the channel, as every Pokemon movie after 3 has been released Direct to DVD, mainly because of Pokemons popularity in the states dropping vastly after the end of Gen 2 to some other franchise (I can only guess which one)........

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    For America it will likely be on Cartoon Network.
    Movie 12 still hasn't been released on DVD.
    I wish it would, movie 12 was one of my favorites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back