• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Post Count Really That Important to you?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I agree with Lightning and Shinji. ^_^; I have to admit that I do usually glance over to look at how many posts a member has, but I won't jump to conclusions if they've only got 20 posts or so. I would much rather read 20 high quality posts than 2,000 pointless ones.

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    OMG!!

Am I the S-Mod with the lowest post count

*shoots Michael Jackson*

Well anyway, I think that post count surprisingly does matter a little...back in old PC I had over 2600 post count..it was all good...look at my post count now...it sucks crap ball anus colon..

Sorry for my foul language (fart) but I'm po'ed that I can't get my post count higher...hmm, well I try

BOO ya!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    In a short answer, no. Post count to me has lost its flavor when I realized it meant nothing when you're in a discussion. You can have 700 or 10, it doesn't make any difference to me except that it immediately tells me that particular member has been there for quite awhile.
    If there's any philosophy I've learned through posting on various forums is to remember, "Think quality, not quantity."

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Dakota said:
    OMG!!

Am I the S-Mod with the lowest post count

*shoots Michael Jackson*

Well anyway, I think that post count surprisingly does matter a little...back in old PC I had over 2600 post count..it was all good...look at my post count now...it sucks crap ball anus colon..

Sorry for my foul language (fart) but I'm po'ed that I can't get my post count higher...hmm, well I try

BOO ya!
    A to the D has less than you actually, but he's supposed to be kicked from his spot soon.

Back