• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Starbucks bad or good?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Battle!

user: Disturbed is confirmed biased and may not participate

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Starbucks for life.

I'm sad they're closed today but I hope things get better afterwards.

Caramel Macciatto <3

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • I haven't tried it yet but I've been wanting too. The only one in my location is always packed and I don't have the patience to wait in line for 30 minutes for a cup of coffee. The drive thru is even worse.

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    Good. Just for the frappes, and maybe some matcha lattes. I'd rather brew my own coffee really.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have a franchise here in my country that is better and slightly less expensive than Starbucks so I always go there instead haha. Plus, this one is in like every city and every train station, while Starbucks is more rare.

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • BAD!
    Starbucks has a history of killing off or assimilating their competition. The green sirens even took down their own teacher after they gained enough power.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    user: Disturbed is confirmed biased and may not participate
    but he doesn't even like Starbucks
    incidentally he's doing racial diversity training right now because that one employee in philadelphia was being racist, and now every Starbucks employee has to suffer lol

I don't like coffee in general but I'll tag along with my friends maybe two or three times a year when they do those weird limited edition frapps just to try them

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    but he doesn't even like Starbucks
    incidentally he's doing racial diversity training right now because that one employee in philadelphia was being racist, and now every Starbucks employee has to suffer lol

I don't like coffee in general but I'll tag along with my friends maybe two or three times a year when they do those weird limited edition frapps just to try them

i would like to say this was among the most boring four hours of my life

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 26, 2020
    I don't like to support those types of businesses, but that's not something anyone wants to read about lol.
    But you can make really nice coffee yourself or get a good one from a small business ey!

Back