• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen is that.......Hoopa?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • At least having Hoopa behind this doesn't make the legends feel so out of place. There was little explaination for why there was a Mewtwo in Kalos...

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • I hope to god it's Hoopa! it seems strange that they haven't said anything on Hoopa or that other Legendary Pokemon that I can't remember it's name XD

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • Just a heads up: I wear glasses because of my bad eyesight, so there is a huge chance that I may be wrong:

I'm still kind of seeing Diancie here. I'd like if it was Hoopa, but Diancie was already revealed to have a Mega Evolution in ORAS. So it's more likely for it to be Diancie in my opinion.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • The horns aren't pointy enough to be Hoopa. TBH, it looks more like Jirachi to me, minus the ribbons coming from its head.

Agree with this. My first guess when I saw that silhouette was jirachi.

Comparing the shadow with Hoopa, it doesn't look very similar to me.

Years
  • I'm going to take the extremely boring opinion and say that it's just a bunch of rocks that happen to be behind the portal. Assuming it IS a Pokemon, though, it looks more like Diancie than Hoopa to me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2014
    I hope it's Hoopa, since it's cute as hell and I'm still pissed that I can't get it in X/Y.

Years
  • When I first saw it I thought it was Diancie. 'Cause the head shape and all. But then I saw the arm things, and they do look like Hoopa's...
    I'm looking at the holes, though. The thing next to Ruby/Brendan/Orlando/WHATEVER sort of looks like the effect for Hyperspace Hole, and they have golden hoops around them that look like Hoopa's. So it's probably Hoopa. Also, there is no way that Reshiram's tail could be causing that, as the silhouette cuts in front of it.

I'm guessing Hoopa will be either a part of the story, or there'll be an event that unlocks a special "Legend Cloud" with Hoopa in it.

pkmin3033

Well, if it IS Hoopa, I doubt it'll be available for capture...Nintendo have gotten a bit better with releasing "secret" Legendaries, but they still seem reluctant to actually let us catch everything in-game legitimately.

It'd be nice if they did make Hoopa the cause of Legendaries popping out of nowhere, though. The rings more than the shadow convince me that it might have something to do with it, although whether or not we'll actually get more than an implication of it in the game is another story entirely...

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    So, like I said, it was just the hole, nothing to do with Hoopa or any other Pokémon
    is that.......Hoopa?

EDIT: I do agree, the holes could have something to do with Hoopa, I just mean I was right about it not being Hoopa's silhouette.

Last edited:
    Back