• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Is that mew stories for real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    I found some "farfetched" stories to find Mew in the game. some of them say there's a truck you find mew in with a key you get from "battling" Professer Oak!

Here are the quotes
    Alright! I got Mew from the truck! Here's how: Get the key from Professor Oak after you complete the national Pokedex and beat him in a battle. He uses Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Snurffle, Deoxys, and Celebi all at level 100. Then, when you go to the truck, it is gone! Follow the tracks and you discover that it drove into the river! Run up to it and throw the key into the water. Then use one of your pokemon to destroy the doors on the truck. After you do, Mew pops out and is possessed by the spirits of the Keebler Elves! Blow him away by attacking with a Steel-type pokemon that knows electric attacks. After you beat him, capture Mew. Immediately after you do, Gary shows up and wants to battle, but then sees that you caught Mew and runs away screaming like a little girl.
    Mewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! Has a secret to get it!!!!Catch all 380 (I rounded it to the nearest tenth)Catch Mewtwo last though!!! Then go to the elite 4 and beat them, go to the man who teaches you how to catch a pokemon (in viridian city) then go to bill and talk to him he'll say theirs somthing strainge going on in Cerilian cave. Their will be a man garding the cave he'll say no! No one is allowed in their is a strong force that must not be unlocked! Go to menu screen and click on master ball (if you have already used it to bad!)click on use the man will say oh I see....go forth great legand. Go to the same spot you found mewtwo only a smaller pinker creature will be there his level is 90.

Like I said these stories sound pretty farfetched.

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    yeah, they do. they wouldn't put mew in fr/lg

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    There is no way to get mew in any game yet,except for D/P,the only ways are codes,and nintendo events,oh and trading with a friend,but not likely to happen XD.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Zangooser said:
    After you do, Mew pops out and is possessed by the spirits of the Keebler Elves! Blow him away by attacking with a Steel-type pokemon that knows electric attacks. After you beat him, capture Mew. Immediately after you do, Gary shows up and wants to battle, but then sees that you caught Mew and runs away screaming like a little girl.

This should have gone in Pokemon Rumors, and This is 100% not true, ecpically the quoted part. Possesed by Keebler Elves....... XD *cracks up*

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
    ok the first one is not true i bet cause ugh mbe the truck what truck?!?!?!? and the second on no that seems so stupid why would a pearson be gaurding mew if mew can blow him away that is so stupid i noe just a game. and second they don't have mew cause i read the lil booklet then emrald has it so they want you to buy it to make moe money that is why they thought aout the diff versions

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You shoulda realized that this was such a big (although pathetic...) lie the moment the Keebler Elves were mentioned.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    What?! The Keebler Elves a lie?! How dare you......! We all know they're able to possess people. I mean, why do you think they keep making commercials for cruddy cookies? Duh? The Keebler Elves are totally profiting off of it. Without commercials they'd get no sales due to taste. Anyways, it is kinda scary if you started to even think of that....-shudders.- I'm going to go have me some Keebler cookies now....and then throw up afterword, Ta!

Whitey

Normal-type trainer
    Years
    shark3019875 said:
    ok the first one is not true i bet cause ugh mbe the truck what truck?!?!?!? and the second on no that seems so stupid why would a pearson be gaurding mew if mew can blow him away that is so stupid i noe just a game. and second they don't have mew cause i read the lil booklet then emrald has it so they want you to buy it to make moe money that is why they thought aout the diff versions
    in red and blue japanese games, according to my friend, if you do not go on the s.s. anna and it stays there (you don't need to if you already have another pokemon that already knows cut, from another version), you come back when you know surf. there is an actual 'basement' under the s.s. anne, with a delivery truck inside it. inside the truck is a mew. sounds farfetch'd I know, but I suppose the designers made it that way because they knew everyone would try to beat the s.s. anne and so only a few people could do this. they changed these in the american versions, so don't try it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2004
    Actually, unless this is a nintendo promotion that I'm thinking of.... you can get a mew in R/B.

Really sick stuff, but I tried it, and it worked, gimme like 20 min and I'll see....

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    There is NOT a mew in fr/lg, but there IS a mew in r/b.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    1 - This should be in Rumors, its quite obvious why... Wait a second. Where'd Rumors go?!?! Blergh.

2 - Mew can not be gotten in FR/LG without cheating/trading.

3- Mew can be obtained in the original Red/Blue/Yellow versions by a long, complicated, and now famous glitch,

4 - Mew can be gotten in Emerald by obtaining a ticket to the World's Edge via a Nintendo promotion (similar to Naval Rock, Birth Island, and Southern Island).

5 - Mew can also be gotten in R/B/Y/G/S/C via various Nintendo Promotional events.

6 - There has been no confirmation on anything about Mew (or any other Pokemon for that matter) being in Diamond/Pearl.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I believe that these rumors are not true. I have heard those rumors before this, and still it is impossible. Sorry, but there is no way to gain Mew in FR or LG without the use of a cheating device or a special Pokemon event. ^_~

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back