• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is the Battle Subway a good replacement for the Battle Frontier

Zaicon

Gameplay Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2019
    As everyone else in this thread has said, the Battle Frontier from Emerald is much better than the current Battle Subway.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    It's kind of an unfair comparison - the Frontier usually has 5 sort of challenges with four being more fleshed out/different than the standard 'battle! =D' sort of challenge the subway offers. I'd think a comparison between the Battle Tower/s against the Battle Subway, which both have roughly the same sort of challenge offered up (not talking difficulty here mind), would be a better one to make.

flubbateios

It's kind of an unfair comparison - the Frontier usually has 5 sort of challenges with four being more fleshed out/different than the standard 'battle! =D' sort of challenge the subway offers. I'd think a comparison between the Battle Tower/s against the Battle Subway, which both have roughly the same sort of challenge offered up (not talking difficulty here mind), would be a better one to make.

That is true If you asked me that then Battle Tower, it's because there was open level.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
    Years
    No. I still prefer Battle Frontier from Emerald, and I only ride the subway if someone wants to do a double with me or to get the star on my trainer card.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Battle Frontier is better because Battle Subway is only train where you battle again trainers. But Battle Frontier is place where are different buildings. Example Battle Tower, Battle Arcade, Battle Pyramid and Battle Castle

Back