• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is The Pokemon Show Still Popular?!

Ms.Allison Goldfrapp

Satan Chick
Years
  • It has run for so long, I still watch it and I'm 16! It's just really entertaining and becomes part of your daily life when you watch it every day! So is it still popular or unpopular? Pokemon=

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Ms.Allison Goldfrapp said:
    It has run for so long, I still watch it and I'm 16! It's just really entertaining and becomes part of your daily life when you watch it every day! So is it still popular or unpopular? Pokemon=
    It still very well liked.Its is good for all ages.In other words Pokemon is still popular and will always be.^__^XD.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • Well, the Anime is still very popular, but not as good as it was back in the original Kanto days. More little kids are watching it, along with a lot of teens and some 20+ people, but popularity doesn't always mean it's "good." The anime itself has been somewhat degraded from tha Kanto days, seeing that there's not a lot of puns anymore or little things that would make it funny like there were in Kanto. But...that's just my opinion. I still do think that it's good, just not as good as before, that's all. :P

misty_moon

~Save the dub!
    Years
  • Yeah, Kanto rocked! Yeah, the show is still popular. I remember when it first came out, almost everyone (kids) I knew loved it! Then the first movie came out, and only a few of them (including me) still liked it.... but that's just *my* circle of friends!

Years
  • yes,i think so.
    i am a 18 years old student from Asia.there are still so many people taking fancy to pokemon TV in my country...i think KANTO days are the best,though.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I am fifteen years old and still adore the anime. ^________^ It really is just as addictive as the games and Pokemon related forums such as these. ^___^ Some people grow out of it kinda quickly, but I have a faint feeling I'll stick with it for as long as the series continues. ^^

As for other kids in my area, only the younger ones watch it. XD

~Kelsey

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
    Years
  • I'm 15 too but I seem to like the game more than the show.. The show, for me at least, has either lost something, or I'm just growing out of it. Then again, I never really got hooked on the show, I was addicted to the games XD

Edit: What do I mean WAS, I still am addicted to the games!! XD

Years
  • Sel_Girl said:
    i agree with all of you, Kanto was the best. it's doesn't seem as well put together now anymore...they should bring back misty!!!
    oh,i agree with you...
    POKEMON show is not so interesting as before without Misty,i think.

biogenetic

riddle me this.
    Years
  • well i like i don't give a flying **** to the people who think they're to old to watch cartoons well **** the because i like pokemon along with many other cartoons.:) have a nice day.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    jynx said:
    The creators said that its aimed for age 6~60!! o_O|||

Are you being serious about that? I'm only asking because there actually ARE Animes out there that have that kind of range.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Nods in agreement I too thought that Kanto and the Orange Islands were the best seasons yet,^^and misty needs to come back^^. The reason that pokemon doesn't seem as popular as it used to be is because 1.the fad ended 2.some people grew out of it. 3. Some people just plain hide that they like it because they're scared of mockery. But there still are plenty of us who enjoy pokemon. I know that I'll like it untill either the show ends or I do that crazy growing out of it thingOO...nahXD
    *~Candy Mandy~*

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Im 23 and Im still into it.
    I watch new episodes every Friday from Japan.
    Good to have friends who can download them right away
    I collect all the games, pokemon gamboys, lots of tcg cards, and all the anime. I also import what I can

Back