• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there a card that you will hold on to?

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
Years
  • Rayquaza Champion said:
    Hey Dakota a Jap Charizard is not the rarest card in the world...

*COUGH* Don't use the abbreviation "Jap." Or else I'll flip out.

As for me, probably my Japanese Neo Lugia...it was the first Neo card pack I bought, and I got a Lugia right there...you wouldn't believe how happy I was. ^^

Oh, and also the Ho-oh/Rapidash cards that came with this one issue of Nintendo Power. The art is beautiful on both cards, and the E-Reader game is addicting. =D

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Mine Japenese Holo LUGIA!!!!!!!!!
    In my first neo pack...
    I'd never trade that card for ANYTHING!
    It's my precious...

~HORN!

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    I got that one, too. I think I bent it, though.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • It used to be my prerelease dark gyarados, but i lent it to my brother and he threw it out :O so now it would be my expedition holo mew ^_^

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
  • I would have to say I'd hold onto my edition 1 holographic Jolteon, my holographic Chansey, and my Japanese holographic Pinsar. I've been thinking about selling, but I may be holding onto them instead.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    There are three cards I will hold on to.
    1.Alakazam
    2.Mewtwo
    3.Charizard
    Not because they used to be rare but one of my best friends gave it to me. Before he moved to another place. I still have them in mint condition in protective plastics.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I'll be forced to sell all my cards because there's NO ONE TO PLAY WITH!! AWCK!

So no, there's not really any card I'm attached to...it sounds heartless, but it's not like my dying grandpa gave me a pokemon card on his death bed or something....

and a BOO ya!

Back