• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Is there any way to get all three starters on wi-fi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    I really want to start off a new pokemon game raising all three starters so I have a diversity of types. I don't have any friends who are planning on playing BW when it comes out tommorow so what are my options?

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
    Well, I'm sure that there are people who have already recieved their game at the trade corner and would help a fellow out if you needed a starter or two, why not check there?

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
    You can probably find the other starters up for trade in the Global Trade Station when you get access to it, so long as you have the pokemon they're asking for in exchange.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    see though, I wanna start my game having all of the starters or the earliest as possible....i don't think I could interest anyone with wild pokemon in BW that they can already catch..my Diamond has decent pokemon but that would require to beat the game

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
    see though, I wanna start my game having all of the starters or the earliest as possible....i don't think I could interest anyone with wild pokemon in BW that they can already catch..my Diamond has decent pokemon but that would require to beat the game

I know, you'll just have to find a nice person and offer them a favor for a baby starter? I am more than sure there is someone who would offer you help to start your quest the way you want to.

Just ask around, and if you get turned down, ask someone else. Persistance is key. And don't be rude.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    As CptSwaggerPants stated, that would be your best option to go for. It's practically your only way to obtain all three starters as well, so you should at least try to see if anyone will be willing to trade with you in the Quick Trade Thread. However if you have any future questions, please do ask in the Simple Questions sticky we have available, and I'm sure someone will get around to answering your question when possible.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back