• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Is there anything to gain by beating the Elite Four again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I just my 16th badge and I only just realised that the elite four is the same but improved rather than the actual Kanto Elite Four.

I don't really want to bother beating the Johto ones again unless there is something to gain.

So is there anything?

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
    Years
  • I believe it's just to rematch them all at higher levels, it was in generation two so i assume they kept it the same

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • you will gain alot of exp points :P and they have new pokes in higher levels so they are way harder than the first time

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • The E4 the 2nd time around provides more of a challenge and as a result more exp and money, really. As said each tim you beat th 4 you can go and battle Red in Mt Silver again, and furthrmore if you happened to faint a legendary then beating the E4 again may make said legendary reappear again.

That's basically it! If you have any other questions, please ask them in the Help thread sticky at the top of the section. Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back