• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Is There Goin 2 Be More Unknown

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    My concern bout Diamon/Pearl iz that iz there goin 2 be more Unknowns and if there r they could be numerals? Lemme c whut u think!

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Kanji Unown! XD That would be really hard to do.

I don't think they'll make any more Unown... I mean, I suppose they could do numbers or maybe Greek letters (that would be kinda cool), or even maybe some basic Japanese kana, but it seemed so complete in G/S. *shrug*

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    I guess u guys r right sorta exept 4 Mr.planters! If the unknown were useless then why were they in a pokemon movie?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    The only Unown I can see being made are punctuation Unown (which, as far as I know, haven't been made officially).

Years
    More punctuation? Eh..maybe just a period and a comma, so people can actually make sentances with them.

Or what about a Semicolon? I would catch it.
    ;<OMG its an unown!!1!

lol

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    every time i tried to train my unknown i couldnt teach it any move except the 1 it already had. can you teach it more moves? and also it would say that the move doesnt affect my foe, EVERY TIME!!! but yeah... i dont see much of a use for the unknown muchless new ones, the only use the have is to take up space in your PC.

Years
    I hate the unknows. There is no point to them at all! really, who plays them? Fair enough, if you have a shiny one i would play it. But there is no point in them and there would be no point in another!

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
    Well, I have three shiny Unowns, and I still never play them. They're just annoying. However, if they made it so that if you caught all the unowns, you could catch some super rare pokemon, I wouldn't mind having them back. I always though it was useless to have 28 different kinds of them and not have them do anything when you had them all.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Maybe there could be numerals. Lyke say u catch all numerals 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 then all of them could use an abilty called multiply...... or does that sound dumb?

Years
    Clix said:
    I think it'd be totally stupid if the madenumerical Unowns. That would be truely a waste of space.

I completely agree! We are all waiting to see what new pokemon will be released. And if we get numbered pokemon! Well that will just be a waste. 10 more unknowns! Oh joy!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Poor underappreciated Unown. I don't really want to see any new ones either (though I didn't know they had punctuation ones--that's cool! :D), as they take up space and aren't much good in battle. If they could learn multiple Hidden Powers, or better yet some other randomizer type of attack (Metronome? ^^), maybe they'd be a little better. :/ It'd be nice if their stats were random too, so you might actually have a chance of getting one that's usable. But as they are... meh, I don't see a need for new ones.

Wachipi

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    I hate those pokemon the worst of the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Back