• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Is there really anything else to do on my game?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    I've started over 5 times, each time completing the game almost 100%, 1 time w/ all pokemon caught including all legendaries.

All pokemon during each of those times were lvl 100 trained manually...

I've traded an amazing amount of times over wifi.

I just don't know what to do to keep me going on this game. o_0

Any suggestions?

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    battle over wifi is always fun to do when your bored.

you could gain winning streaks at the battle tower

you could try to gain stars on your trainer card.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Use an AR, mess around and crash your game... OR use an AR and make an overpowered pokemon with max stats and start the game from scratch owning every single trainer. Then you can you can give yourself a nice pat on the back and say, "WTF AM I GOING TO DO NOW?" lol. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    Transfer them to Pokemon battle revolution and Go nutzzz

and get My pokemon Ranch

Then i guess your done wait for the 5th Generation pokemon games to come out

Ayselipera

Wow to raise every single pokemon to level 100 tells me you were either really bored or really determined.

You should honestly just send the game to Game Freak. Perhaps they will give you an amazing award for all your efforts.

There really isn't much to do after you've done all that. Sorry, but thats all I can think of. :)

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Explore the void, try to help the Hall of Origin find the... Hall of Origin...

Or just explore to.. just explore.

I mean, if you already beat it, and don't care about your pokemon, then I suggest that.

red fraction

solitude is your only friend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    well, you could:
    -try getting all the ribbons one pokemon
    -try the e4 with just a bidoof
    -try to shiny chain

Back