• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is There...

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2008
    ...a place where I can advertise for my website? If not, this is a suggestion for such a place. My forum absolutely needs more members, so an Advertising section would make my dreams come true.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Website, yes. Forum, no.

You can get feedback for your websites in Webmaster's Discussion, but for forums? The only place you can advertise those are in your signature.

Malice.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    You can't advertise message boards, though you can advertise your Website I believe. I don't think PC would ever consider a forum for advertising other forums as well.

*EDIT* Yeah, what they said. XD

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Your signature is the only placed allowed on the whole forum where you can post links to other forums without breaking the rules.

Of course, it's more efficient, because the link will show up at the bottom of every one of your posts (should you chose to display your signature in all of your posts) instead of just making one single thread about it (which is against the rules).

Years
    You can present your site in Webmasters Discussion located on the Creative Discussion category.

Just remember that you may not post links to it before you've posted at least 15 times around the forums, you may not post links to forums at any time either, and you should not sell products.

EDIT: What the heck? You people cheat. I can't post that fast. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Adding onto what Deimos said, if you do put a forum link in your signature, you can't go and create a thread or post telling people to go to the forum in your sig, as that also counts as advertising.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2008
    *gasp*

Ugh. Fine. Once I get enough posts, I'll put the link in my sig. After that, end of story. Thanks for the info, peeps, you've all taught me something today. No advertising forums unless in sig.

Oh well, more people will see that than just one thread anyway. ;D

Back