• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2008
    Anyone else on this thread that is actually older than about 12 or so, cause you know, thats how old this show is made for... like 12 or younger, like yeah, this may sound offencive buttt yeahhh if you still watch pokemon over that age then you are seriously a freaking nerd, dude seriously who the hell would watch pokemon like ever let alone older than that...

nah jk i love pokemon, seriously omg i love it in the ass :D

pokemon------ 8===D O: --------ME

i love itttttt xD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Probably 90% of us are over 12 years old. I believe most of us stick around just because the games are fun to play and not for the TV series.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2008
    Maybe

Yeah cause they are soo damn fun aye... you know walking around... doing nothing... till you get in some random as fight with a purple rat..

dude come on, those games are gay, i grew out of them at like 12 man, haha ive got alot more to do with my time than play games, you know... like... getting a girlfriend... or doing something constructive... ahaha your right when you say 90 % of the people here are older than 12, but 95% are still virgins :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2008
    your 17 and still havent had sex yet, probably.. honestly this place is sad, and dont say like " why are you here if you dont like it" or something like that, cause yeah im just trying to help you out before its too late :(

cause im really a nice person, i just feel really sorry for you poor guys :(

you have like no hope whatsoever...

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2008
    Bamachi Is my Best friend Ever!!! YOU NEED SOME REAL FRIENDS!!

In The Name of the Moon We Shall Punish You! WTF IS THIS, IS IT LIKE KINKY SARCASM WTF DO YOU WANK TO THIS??

GET A GIRLFRIEND :)

yay did you guys adopt?

ahahah jk man, im happy at least one of you guys has drained there balls... ahah

oi but seriously thats just sad, its pokemon dude comeon!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    o/

out of curiosity are you here looking for 12 year olds? cause that's no good, you should really let them ripen for a bit.

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
    Bamachi Is my Best friend Ever!!! YOU NEED SOME REAL FRIENDS!!

In The Name of the Moon We Shall Punish You! WTF IS THIS, IS IT LIKE KINKY SARCASM WTF DO YOU WANK TO THIS??

GET A GIRLFRIEND :)

yay did you guys adopt?

ahahah jk man, im happy at least one of you guys has drained there balls... ahah

oi but seriously thats just sad, its pokemon dude comeon!

Ok excuse me this is about the TV show and what you just posted was spam so can a mod please remove that. Also I have real friends and I have a girl friend!

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Yes, the oldest person I have seen on here is 25

As for you writing, get a freaking dictionary!

There are many things that attract older people to pokemon. For some, they like to write about pokemon, which is pretty cool. Some write for more mature audiences, so it makes it more enjoyable. (yay blood and gore)

Other like to draw them, some like to make games about them. and Othes like to train and battle them via wifi.

Its up to you how long you want to be a pokefan, but you wont last long around here talking like that, and insulating people like that either.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2008
    cause yeah im just trying to help you out before its too late :(

seriously man im just trying to help you out here, cause you havent grown out of it still, you know.. the LITTLE KIDS SHOW!!

so but yeah... its really. REALLY gay :/

honestly mate

Buoysel

Years
    Like others have said, not all of us watch the amine. I only watch the episodes that have my favorite pokemon in them.

Are you a pedophile? (who else goes to a site and asks for the children?)

I'm sorry, I think you have smoked too much pot, most of your brain cells seem to be fried.

Years
    your 17 and still havent had sex yet, probably.. honestly this place is sad, and dont say like " why are you here if you dont like it" or something like that, cause yeah im just trying to help you out before its too late :(

Have you thought that maybe some people want save their virginity? Have you thought that maybe some people put school before romance?

The majority (if not all) of us have lives. We don't sit around all day playing the games and watching the anime (Some people here don't watch even watch the anime). We go to school, we go to work, some of use even pay bills and taxes. I go to school, I do volunteer work at my school library, I spend time with my friends, I go home and do homework, I cook myself dinner, I go back to more homework, spend some time with my family, I go to bed. I usually DON'T have time to play my Pokemon games and watch the anime.

I suggest next time watching you say. Not all of us sit in our parent's basement playing the games and not have any form of contact with the outside world.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Most people here don't actually like Pokémon. They just post because they have friends and they like the off-topic chat.

But yes, the majority of us are over twelve. You wanna know why? Because people under twelve can't be trusted on their own on the internet. Okay, a lot of people over twelve can't be trusted either, but teenagers are meant to be more responsible.

And who are you to judge that Pokémon is a kid's game? I doubt a kid could come up with EV/IV training and competitive battling.

And your trolling skills need improving.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm gonna submit my rebuttal before the mods come and do their thing. :3

Honestly, what pokemon fan isnt 12 at heart? xD
    I've been with this site for years and I have to say I'm disappointed. Go troll Serebii.

Buoysel

Years
    cause yeah im just trying to help you out before its too late :(

seriously man im just trying to help you out here, cause you havent grown out of it still, you know.. the LITTLE KIDS SHOW!!

so but yeah... its really. REALLY gay :/

honestly mate

Just out of curiosity how old are you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back