• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this a glitch for my harvest moon DS game?

The-master-trainer

Chatot rocks!
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    I don't know why, but i can't find anyone in the town except when theres a festival or the mayor get my shipping or stuff like that. So basicly if I go for a walk around town or go into people's houses theres no one there. Is this a glitch?

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Ghost Town Glitch
    No one leaves there house, you get it at start of game.

Some say you can fix it by throwing your dog ball in the pond and making Thomas retrieve it. Or restart your game, you're probably at the beginning of the game anyway, so it won't matter

That's what I got From the Ushi No Tane Forum. I can't give you the link because it is agasint the rules.

The-master-trainer

Chatot rocks!
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    thanks! I've thrown my dog's ball into the pond a million times. I'll try restarting my game. I'll post if it fixes.

Back