• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this a good investment?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2009
    I'm not sure what cards are worth for now-a-days, since I haven't touched a TCG since I was 14... But, someone I know is selling Booster Box's for $30. They are real ones as far as I know. (I think they're the newest series out at the moment, but then again... I wouldn't know)

It seemed a bit shady to me, and I'm not interested in any stolen property...

Would this be a good investment?

xrobx

always against the odds
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    if they are from diamond and pearl, then yes. imo.

Years
  • At PokeOrder.Com, you can purchase booster boxes ranging from $249.99 (Baseset) to $99.99 (Diamond & Pearl). You can also find them cheaper on eBay though.

I'd say this is a great deal personally. Unless, like you said, there stolen.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2009
    At PokeOrder.Com, you can purchase booster boxes ranging from $249.99 (Baseset) to $99.99 (Diamond & Pearl). You can also find them cheaper on eBay though.

I'd say this is a great deal personally. Unless, like you said, there stolen.

Awesome. Well, I'm going to do some personal research to make sure this isn't stolen property, if it isn't... Heck, I'll send you guys a few boosters since you're all so friendly ; )

Thanks for that link as well =D

Years
  • Awesome. Well, I'm going to do some personal research to make sure this isn't stolen property, if it isn't... Heck, I'll send you guys a few boosters since you're all so friendly ; )

Thanks for that link as well =D

No problem dude, I'm always glad to help. Oh and I'll be looking in the mail for those booster packs :cool:

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2009
    No problem dude, I'm always glad to help. Oh and I'll be looking in the mail for those booster packs :cool:

Well, I'll let you know when and if I buy them, then you can PM me your mailing address =D

(In case you thought I was kidding haha)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I think so.The other series are worth less.(But i heard a rumor that the first edition cards are worth a fortune!)

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    $30 is WAY too low for a booster box. It'ss probably fake. They range on ebay from $75-$100 or about that.

Peach●Pit

Ness-chu
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    I see tons of first edition cards on carboots etc, you can pick them up for dead cheap, so it'd be a good place to check for some, cos' kids grow up and get bored of them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2008
    I'm not sure what cards are worth for now-a-days, since I haven't touched a TCG since I was 14... But, someone I know is selling Booster Box's for $30. They are real ones as far as I know. (I think they're the newest series out at the moment, but then again... I wouldn't know)

It seemed a bit shady to me, and I'm not interested in any stolen property...

Would this be a good investment?
    think you can get Majestic Dawn??

Back